27th July 2012, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Which branch in engineering has the highest demand in Jaipur in terms of Job opportunities?

which branch in engineering is in highest demand in Jaipur in terms of job oppurtunities

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch of engineering has the highest demand?
  2. For which post am I eligible after completing B.Tech Mechanical?
  3. Engineering course which is in more demand? Do all the courses suit girls? Which course has 100% job guarantee?
  4. What kind of branch is offered for ECE, CSE students after 4 years?
  5. Which engineering collee and branch combination should I choose? What are the job opportunities?
  6. After BE masters in what is of great demand?
  7. What should I do after completing B.Tech from ECE branch? How may I get job?
  8. Job opportunities in abroad for IIM passouts? Average package and last years highest package of IIM passout?
  9. Which B.Tech course should I pursue among ECE, IT and CSE? Which provides better opportunity and will be easier for girls? -- [New]
  10. Should I go for job or higher studies like M.Tech after completing B.Tech from Jaipur from College of Rajasthan?
  11. Which branch should girls choose in engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Best branch between CS and EC? What is the highest salary?
  13. Which course is better between Aeronautical Engineering and Avionics Engineering in terms of status, remuneration and Job Opportunities?
  14. What's the scope of nanotechnology in Jaipur(Rajasthan)? List of research centers available in Jaipur for nanotechnology?
  15. What's the GATE cut-off score for computer science branch in NIT Jaipur?
  16. Which Engineering stream will provide more Job Opportunities for the candidates in these days?
  17. Which college can I get after scoring 77 in RPET exam with a rank of 3319
  18. Is it possible to do Astrobiology or Astrophysics after Engineering? Which branch should I take? What are the job opportunities?
30th June 2016, 10:48 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which branch in engineering has the highest demand in Jaipur in terms of Job opportunities?

In Engineering , There are numbers of branches. So , every students has confusion to choose the branch of engineering. It's also necessary to think about the best branch of engineering to make a right career path.

Top Branches In Engineering

Electrical Engineering
In this branch , opportunities to get jobs in Power Plants , Reliance Industries , Essar , ONGC , DRDO , BHEL , Power Grid , NTPC.

Mechanical Engineering
In this branch , opportunities to get jobs in Tata Motors , L & T , Reliance Industries , Essar , Mahindra & Mahindra , Ford India , TATA Nano.

Civil Engineering
In this branch , opportunities to get jobs in L & T Construction , TATA Reality & Infrastructure , Town Planning Department , Municipal Corporation , NHAI.

Computer & IT Engineering
In this branch , opportunities to get jobs in Software Companies , TCS , Infosys , Cognizant , Cisco , Infotech , Satyam Computers.

Chemical Engineering
In this branch , opportunities to get jobs in Chemical Industries , Pharmaceutical Companies , Food Processing Companies , Fertilizer Manufacturing Companies , Oil & Gas Plants , Refineries.

Top Engineering Colleges In Jaipur
- Malaviya National Institute of Technology
- Apex Institute of Engineering Technology
- Balaji College of Engineering & Technology
- Global Institute of Technology
- Poornima College of Engineering
- Swami Keshvanand Institute of Technology
- Jaipur Engineering College & Research Centre
- Maharishi Arvind Institute of Engineering & Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?