24th January 2014, 10:57 PM
joshishubh

Are BSc aeronautics students eligible for CDS exams for IMA or OTA

sir please tell me that bsc aeronautics degree is eligible for cds exam for ima or ota ..please tell me I am totally confused please sir reply..

25th January 2014, 09:56 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Are BSc aeronautics students eligible for CDS exams for IMA or OTA

CDS i.e Combined Defence Service Examination and this examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year as called CDS I and CDS II. CDS I Exam notification has been already released.

-->> Last Date for Receipt of application :: 02.12.14
-->> Date of Examination :: 09.02.14

Any degree holder can apply for CDS IMA or OTA Examination. There is no restriction on degree course. So any bachelor's degree candidate can apply for CDS Examination. Even final year of degree course may also eligible to apply. But pre-final year candidates are not eligible to apply. There is no minimum marks to required to apply for this examination. Minimum qualifying marks is enough to apply for CDS Examination.

IMA i.e Indian Military Academy Examination

Age limits ::

-You must have attained the age of 19 years and must not have attained the age of 24 years.
-Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply.
-No relaxation is applicable.

OTA i.e Officer Training Academy Examination

Age limits ::

-You must have attained the age of 19 years and must not have attained the age of 25 years.
-Unmarried male and female candidates are eligible to apply.
-No relaxation is applicable.

So being degree holder you can definitely eligible to apply for CDS Examination. Next CDS II notification will be released soon. Selection Process is based on the written examination, Physical Test, Medical Test and Personal Interview. More details, Visit the official website :- www.upsc.gov.in
15th March 2014, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are BSc aeronautics students eligible for CDS exams for IMA or OTA

did pimples create any problem in your ssb medical exam or on your selection in army sir please tell me please reply....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?