22nd December 2016, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Can a 10th standard student apply for NDA exam to join Air Force? How much percentage is required for it? Syllabus and pattern of exam?

Hello sir, I want to join Air Force through NDA exam and currently I am studying in 10th. Can I apply for it? How much percentage required for it? Syllabus and pattern of exam?

25th December 2016, 10:09 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a 10th standard student apply for NDA exam to join Air Force? How much percentage is required for it? Syllabus and pattern of exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to join Air Force through NDA exam and currently I am studying in 10th. Can I apply for it? How much percentage required for it? Syllabus and pattern of exam?
No, you are not eligible for NDA exam.

Candidates who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam. This exam doesn't require any percentage marks in 10th standard.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

I have attached the syllabus for NDA exam so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SYLLABUS FOR NDA EXAM.PDF(119.0 KB, 10 views)
25th December 2016, 07:57 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a 10th standard student apply for NDA exam to join Air Force? How much percentage is required for it? Syllabus and pattern of exam?

No, 10th standard student is not eligible to apply for NDA examination to join Indian Air Force. You should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Mathematics and Physics subjects from a Government recognised board to be eligible to appear in NDA examination for joining in Indian Air Force.

The NDA examination syllabus will be from Mathematics and General Ability Test subjects and candidates those who have cleared written test will be called for SSB Interview. The syllabus of NDA examination is attached below :-
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NDA Syllabus.pdf(250.6 KB, 9 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?