8th January 2013, 11:59 AM
raviteja.as

Can an average student do well in MBA?

whether an average student do well in his mba.
is it advantageous to him
future benefits of mba

Related Questions:
  1. Is MBA difficult for an average student? What are the different entrance exams which I can answer to join MBA colleges? How should I prepare for them? Marks needed to get an MBA seat in top colleges?
  2. M.A or MBA: Better choice after B.A for an average student?
  3. Difference Between Top MBA Colleges and Average MBA Colleges based on Placements and Packages
  4. Will it be a good decision for an average student to go abroad for MBA ?
  5. Which course is better for me between MBA and MCA after the completion of BCA being an average candidate in Programming?
  6. What career path should a B.Tech passed student choose, MBA or M.Tech. or Job?
  7. What options are available for an average student after BBA except MBA, CA, CS?
  8. Is Charted Accountant course too tough for an average student? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to become an IAS officer after doing B.Com 3rd year?
  10. I am an average student with complete hatred towards Maths : Which stream to choose after 10th?
  11. Can an average student complete his graduation from UPTU college? What is the scope of girl in IIM colleges?
  12. Which branch will suit me after 12th between ECE and Mechanical? Which is the best for average student?
  13. Any sufficient number of colleges in India compared to MBA colleges? What is the average package of top colleges?
  14. How may i get admission in MBA colleges situated in Indore? I have average percentage in my graduation
  15. How an average student can become topper? -- [New]
  16. How to join company secretary course after completing 12th science?
  17. How to pursue MBA in Shipping and Logistics? I am a SYB.Com student
  18. What is better between MBA and B.Tech for B.Sc(IT) student? Can I get job after completing MBA?
16th January 2013, 03:29 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can an average student do well in MBA?

Yes, an average student can also do well in MBA. The course is related to the development of candidate’s personality, leadership qualities, etc. Course curriculum covers lectures, project, industrial visits, etc. The course offers adequate scope for higher studies and career. The course is considered valuable, if pursued from any of the top B-schools in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?