12th July 2017, 12:30 PM
sunitha.

Can a B.Com holder study Masters in International Finance and Economics? Where to apply for it?

Hello sir, I am B.Com holder with Economics and now want to study Masters in International Finance and Economics. Can I study this course? Where to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue my Masters in Economics after graduating from BCom Hons..? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What should I do after completing Graduation course?
  3. Difference between B.Math and B.Stat?
  4. Which course to do to get into Financial Investment sector?
  5. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA in Finance and Masters degree in Economics Honors after completion of B.Sc Economics?
  6. Eligibility to study Master of Finance & Control for BCom(Banking & Finance) student?
  7. Which subject is preferred among masters in International Relations, masters in IT or masters in Banking and Finance?
  8. Which is better between masters in economics or masters in business economics?
  9. Am I eligible to study Masters in Economics at University of Oxford? Procedure to apply?
  10. Eligibility to study PhD(Economics, Finance and Management) in Cracow University of Economics for MPhil(Economics) student?
  11. Jobs after pursuing masters in Economics from Punjab University Chandiagarh?
  12. How to get admission in Masters in Finance in National College of Ireland, Dublin?
  13. What is the nature and scope of macro economic?
  14. Can a B.Sc holder study Master of Business Laws? Where to apply for it?
  15. Eligibility to study MCom(Finance and Computer Application) for BCom(Finance) student?
  16. Which courses should I opt after completing BSc in maths Honors?
  17. Entrance exams available to study PhD(Economics, Finance and Management) in Cracow University of Economics? -- [New]
  18. How to get admission in Masters in Finance in Faculty of Business, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University?
9th August 2017, 06:58 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can a B.Com holder study Masters in International Finance and Economics? Where to apply for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunitha. View Post
Hello sir, I am B.Com holder with Economics and now want to study Masters in International Finance and Economics. Can I study this course? Where to apply for it?

Candidate as you have done B.COM then you can apply for the masters course in International finance and economics and detail regarding the course are as follows:-

Eligibility and Details Required for M.A,M.SC in International Economics and Finance:-

>> Candidate must have done bachelors from government recognized institute with 55% marks.

>> Candidate must have done bachelors in relative field or commerce field.

>> Duration of course is 2 years.

>> Major subjects to be studied in course are Micro economics theory, Macro economics theory, Public finance, International economics, Development economics, etc.

Specialization in International Finance and Economics Course:-

:- Demography.

:- Industrial Economics.

:- International finance.

:- International banking system.

:- Econometric.

:- Agricultural economics.

:- International labour and industrial relations.

Colleges Offer Masters Course in International Finance and Economics:-

1). University of Rajasthan.(Jaipur(Rajasthan)).

:- Approved by UGC, NAAC.

:- University website :- www.uniraj.ac.in.

2). GITAM – Visakhapatnam campus.(Vishakhapatnam(Andhra Pradesh)).

:- Approved by UGC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?