9th March 2018, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Masters in Finance in Faculty of Business, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University?

I am B.Com Accounting and Fiance holder and doing job in private company. I want to study Masters in Finance from Faculty of Business, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University. How to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in Robotics Engineering course at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University? Will I have to write entrance exam? Where to get applicaion form?
  2. Procedure to get admission in MS at University of Hong Kong? Which are the streams available?
  3. Hong Kong Polytechnic University is best to study MS for Indian students? Mode of study and requirements for it?
  4. How can I get admission to study MBA in HKUST Business School, Hong Kong?
  5. List of universities offering Master in Environmental Engineering in Abroad -- [New]
  6. Steps to get admission in MS Metallurgy at University of Hong Kong?
  7. Detailed admission test to study BS in Hong Kong University of Science and Technology?
  8. Best stream for engineering at Hong Kong University of Science and Technology? Eligibility and procedure to get admission?
  9. Details regarding admission in M.Sc Ethical Hacking course at The University of Hong Kong?
  10. Best colleges and entrance exams to study Bachelors of Technology in Materials and Metallurgical Engineering from abroad?
  11. Detailed information and entrance exam available to study B.Tech in Hong Kong University of Science and Technology?
  12. Course duration and fee expenses of MBA in HKUST Business School, Hong Kong?
  13. Procedure to Get Into Merchant Navy after BTech? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to get admission in MS Aerospace Engineering at Hong Kong University of Science and Technology?
  15. How to get admission in MS Metallurgy at Hong Kong University of Science and Technology? Will I have to face language problems?
  16. Is it possible get a job as a fresher in Hong Kong after completion of B.Pharm course?
  17. Which are the best institutes for CS?
  18. List of the colleges for a candidate who scored 680 marks in GMAT and having 5 years work experience?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?