2nd March 2017, 01:48 PM
dileepa k c

Can a B.Sc Home Science apply for Food Inspector job? Which are the related jobs in my domain?

Hello sir, I am studying in final year of B.Sc Home Science and want to know can I apply for Food Inspector job? Other related jobs in my domain?

15th July 2017, 11:42 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a B.Sc Home Science apply for Food Inspector job? Which are the related jobs in my domain?

The eligibility to appear in entrance examination for recruitment as Food Inspector is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree in Pharmacy, Food Technology, Agriculture, Dairy Technology with chemistry as main paper.

The age limit is 18-25 years with relaxation in age limit for reserved category.

The examination is conducted by UPSC. So, you can appear in examination and after qualifying in examination will be eligible for recruitment.

To get more details visit at www.upsc.gov.in.

But, you are not eligible to appear in examination after Home Science. The available job option for home science candidates are :-

Banking, Railway, Defence, SSC etc.

Teaching jobs.
12th September 2019, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a B.Sc Home Science apply for Food Inspector job? Which are the related jobs in my domain?

Can I apply for study food inspector degree after completing my back in nutrition and dietics
9th February 2020, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities for a b.sc home science student? In regarding with food industries
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?