5th January 2012, 09:24 PM
saurabh.dhyani

Can B.Tech student get help to clear the GD, PI at the time of placement by taking the CAT coaching?

Hi,
I am a B.TECH student and in a confusion of taking CAT coaching.

So,can you help me by telling that can a b.tech student get help in clearing his/her written,G.D,and PI at the time of his placement by taking the CAT classes?

29th February 2012, 07:50 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Can B.Tech student get help to clear the GD, PI at the time of placement by taking the CAT coaching?

CAN B.TECH STUDENT CLEAR APTITUDE, GD, PI WITH CAT COACHING

I cannot say it will help you 100% but it will help you to an extent, what I mean is it will help you highly to clear the aptitude round but not the interview rounds..

-> Since CAT deals with huge amount aptitude preparation it will probably help you for sure to clear the first aptitude round.

-> Technical and Personal interview which will be 2nd and 3rd round of the placement will be totally different than preparing for the CAT exam, which in sense it deals with your communication and technical skills.

-> So most probably you have to revise your subjects form 2nd year to prepare for technical interview because the questions will be asked from the stream of studies which you are in.

-> There wont be any problem for Personal Interview if you are good with your Communication skills since there will be only some common questions where you just have to talk clearly with clarity.

-> So its really good to join CAT coaching class and prepare for it as well as prepare for the placement at start of your 4th year, that will be more than enough you can easily get through the placement.

-> Now the very important thing is you better try to finalize what you are going to do and then go for it, as I can see you are taking CAT class for your higher studies and in the same time preparing for placements?, if you are sure that you are going to do MBA in future then just prepare for CAT till end of 4th year and give it confidently instead wasting sometime in placement preparation.. anyway the choice lies with you..

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum..

Quote:
"The will to win means nothing if you haven't the will to prepare."
29th February 2012, 08:13 PM
priyanka_22

Lightbulb Re: Can B.Tech student get help to clear the GD, PI at the time of placement by taking the CAT coaching?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saurabh.dhyani View Post
Hi,
I am a B.TECH student and in a confusion of taking CAT coaching.

So,can you help me by telling that can a b.tech student get help in clearing his/her written,G.D,and PI at the time of his placement by taking the CAT classes?
Surely, but only coachings can't alone you should also take step to Success.

See it is always true that coachings meant for teaching you the basics of things but the result can be obtained only through our Practice.

=>Don't forgot Practice makes a man perfect. No one is ever perfect.

Tips for GD/PI
  • Concentrate on English. Its not that you should always use heavy words but whatever you say must be well framed.
  • Try to participate in Extempore at you coaching or friends.
  • Focus on main ideas of any topic.

Further , more your coaching center will train you.

Be positive.

Best Luck for Future.

Quote:
"If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes."
29th February 2012, 10:33 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can B.Tech student get help to clear the GD, PI at the time of placement by taking the CAT coaching?

dear friend,

Yes the students who are studying final or pre-final year in B.Tech , they are very much aware about placement where communicative English is very much essential thing and for this they must prepare it very carefully.

Personal Interview (P.I.) / H.R. :-

In general they can ask you here some common question like :

* Tell me about yourself ?
* Strength and weakness ?
* family background?
* hobbies ?
* Why should I hire you ?
* After 5 years where do you want to see yourself ?
* In what ways have you learned from your mistakes ?

For this section you have to prepare from the following book like :

* GRE by Barron
Besides this you have to prepare from current affairs.

~regards~
priyo
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?