13th July 2017, 11:08 AM
Madhan raj KPK

Can a BE Civil Engineer with 62.9% get Assistant Engineer job in Department of Transportation or Highway Authority of India? What should I do?

Hello sir, I have got 62.9% percentage in final year of BE Civil Engineering and now wanted to get job as Assistant Engineer in Department of Transportation or Highway Authority of India. Am I eligible for it? What should I do?

31st July 2017, 12:11 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a BE Civil Engineer with 62.9% get Assistant Engineer job in Department of Transportation or Highway Authority of India? What should I do?

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for the post of Assistant Engineer in Highway Authority of India or in Department of Transportation. There is a certain educational qualification that is required in order to be eligible for this post.

>> You must have completed "Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering" from a recognized university or institute. You can also apply for the the post of Deputy manager (Technical) with this qualification.

>> There is no certain percentage criteria required to be eligible for this post. So, I am sure you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

>> The selection is done on the basis of Written Examination followed by Personal Interview.

>> The minimum age required is 21 years and maximum age must not exceed 30 years. You are required to apply online from NHAI official website.

Click here for Job Opportunities in NHAI
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?