19th July 2018, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for CSPHCL Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment with 3 years of IT experience?

Hello friends, I am working in an IT firm from the last 3 years. I want to apply in CSPHCL recruitment of this year for the post of Assistant Civil Engineer. Can I apply for this post? Please let me know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How many vacancies are available in CSPHCL Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I apply for CSPHCL Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment with 67% in BTech Civil Engineering? -- [New]
  3. Job profile of Assistant Civil Engineer in CSPHCL recruitment?
  4. Date of CSPHCL Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment written test?
  5. Important dates of CSPHCL Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment?
  6. Whether Group Discussion is conducted in CSPHCL Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment interview? Tips for preparation?
  7. Detailed information about CSPHCL Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment 2018?
  8. Pay Scale of Assistant Civil Engineer in CSPHCL?
  9. Selection procedure of CSPHCL Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment?
  10. Eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to apply in HP-HDS Irrigation Assistant Engineer recruitment?
  11. Can I get age relaxation in DMRC Assistant Engineer recruitment being a 27 years old ST candidate?
  12. Am I eligible to apply in WBPSC Assistant Engineer(Civil) recruitment if had a backlog in 2nd year of B.E.?
  13. How to become a RTO officer after completing B.Tech? I am studying 2nd year B.Tech in ECE branch
  14. Am I eligible to appear in Food Corporation of India Junior Engineer(Civil) recruitment exam having 3 years of working experience?
  15. Eligibility to apply in MPUAT Project Assistant recruitment for B.Tech Civil Engineer?
  16. Can I apply in Oil India Limited Civil Engineers recruitment while having 10 years of work experience in Dubai?
  17. Can I apply in RITES Civil Engineer recruitment with 59% in BTech?
  18. Eligibility to apply in Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment for Instrumentation Engineer?
21st July 2018, 07:46 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for CSPHCL Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment with 3 years of IT experience?

Yes, why not, you can definitely apply for the CSPHCL assistant civil engineering recruitment with three years in IT engineering. The minimum academic qualification required to apply for this recruitment is bachelor's degree in technology in civil engineering from a recognized university or AICTE approved college.

The age criteria is 21-30 years. Upper age relaxation applicable to candidates of reserved category. The last date to complete the form is 10th August, 2018.
21st July 2018, 07:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for CSPHCL Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment with 3 years of IT experience?

To be eligible to apply for CSPHCL Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment, you should have passed B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc. in Civil Engineering from a recognised university.

If you have the above mentioned degree being a 3 years IT experience candidate, you are eligible to apply for CSPHCL Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment.
21st July 2018, 09:25 PM
careerrider

Thumbs up Re: Can I apply for CSPHCL Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment with 3 years of IT experience?

Eligibility list for Assistant engineer civil in CSPHCL

Assistant engineer (Civil) - B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc(Engg)/AMIE in civil engineering recognized by UGC/AICTE

Age limit:21-30 years

As long as you are qualified for above criteria you are eligible to apply.
Your job experience of 3 years in IT sector will not be considered.

For more details contact : www.cspc.co.in
22nd July 2018, 10:01 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Basically there is no need of experience required in order to apply for this CSPHCL Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment. The only requirement that you have to meet is given below,

Name of the Organization - Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited

Name of the Job Position - Assistant Civil Engineer

Educational Qualification Required:-

@ You should have done B.E/ B.Tech or B.Sc (Engg) or AMIE in Civil Engineering from a recognized university.

@ Hence, besides this 3 years of IT Experience if you have done with any of the above mentioned courses then I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this CSPHCL Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment.

Click here for Official notification

Click here to Apply
23rd July 2018, 05:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am working in an IT firm from the last 3 years. I want to apply in CSPHCL recruitment of this year for the post of Assistant Civil Engineer. Can I apply for this post? Please let me know about this asap.

Eligibility to apply to CSPHCL Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment is a pass in BE / BTech / BSc (Engineering) / AMIE in Civil Engineering from any recognized university / institution should be approved from any recognized University incorporated by Notification of Central / State Legislative Assembly or established any notification of Parliament or recognized by UGC or AICTE. Therefore, if you fulfill the above requirements, then you are eligible to apply for the CSPHCL Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment. The CSPHCL website link is given Click Here
23rd July 2018, 08:58 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for CSPHCL Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree in civil engineering from a recognized AICTE or UGC approved institute.

2. The age criteria is 21-30 years for Assistant Engineer.

You can apply for the post only if you have done B.Tech in Civil Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?