19th July 2018, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Assistant Civil Engineer in CSPHCL recruitment?

Sir, I am eager to join CSPHCL through its recruitment as Assistant Civil Engineer . I know little about the same post. Can you please tell me about the job profile of Assistant Civil Engineer in this CSPHCL recruitment?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for CSPHCL Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment with 3 years of IT experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I apply for CSPHCL Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment with 67% in BTech Civil Engineering?
  3. How many vacancies are available in CSPHCL Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Date of CSPHCL Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment written test?
  5. Important dates of CSPHCL Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment?
  6. Whether Group Discussion is conducted in CSPHCL Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment interview? Tips for preparation?
  7. Pay Scale of Assistant Civil Engineer in CSPHCL?
  8. Selection procedure of CSPHCL Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment?
  9. Detailed information about CSPHCL Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment 2018?
  10. Job profile of Civil Engineers in RITES?
  11. Job opportunities for Civil Engineers in India in 2017
  12. Syllabus and question pattern of WBPSC Assistant Engineer(Civil) recruitment exam?
  13. Telecom companies offering Telecom Engineer recruitment to B.Tech(E&TC) last semester candidate? Job profile of Telecom Engineer?
  14. Sample question papers and reference books for preparation of KPCL Assistant Engineer exam for Civil Engineer
  15. Am I eligible to apply in WBPSC Assistant Engineer(Civil) recruitment if had a backlog in 2nd year of B.E.?
  16. Which will be the best option for me to change the job profile to HR by doing MBA course or carrying on with the same profile being a candidate of working as Systems Engineer with TCS from 3 years?
  17. Details and job roles of Assistant Executive Engineer through BMRC Recruitment? -- [New]
  18. Eligibility to apply in MPUAT Project Assistant recruitment for B.Tech Civil Engineer?
14th September 2018, 08:16 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Assistant Civil Engineer in CSPHCL recruitment?

Job Profile of Assistant Civil Engineer in CSPHCL recruitment:

The detailed job profile of Assistant Civil Engineer in CSPHCL recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - CSPHCL

Name of the Job Position - Assistant Civil Engineer

>> Minimum age required - 21 years

>> Maximum age should not exceed - 30 years

Of course, there will be an age relaxation for reserved category candidates.

@ You must have passed B.E/ B.Tech or B.Sc in Engineering or AMIE in Civil Engineering recognized by UGC or AICTE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?