21st September 2012, 12:12 AM
jgarg10

What type of preparation should be done after pursuing degree in B.Tech electronics

hey..m pursuing my degree in B.Tech electronics,3rd year...As in nxt yr i hv to sit for career placement,i want 2 knw what type of preparations shuld i get start now?? also i wanna speak fluently english...plz suggest me wt cn i do for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for government jobs after completing final year engineering in IT?
  2. What procedure should I follow to do Project in ISRO being a candidate pursuing B.Tech in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation?
  3. How to go for higher studies after pursuing B.Tech CSE final year
  4. What should I do after pursuing MSc Electronics?
  5. What is the eligibility to get a job in NASA? I am pursuing B.E degree in electronics and communication -- [New]
  6. How can I opt for PG degree related to Environmental Science after pursuing Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  7. How to do M.Sc in Physics in Distance Learning through IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I give CDS exam after pursuing degree in electronics engineering?
  9. How to become an electronics engineer after passing B.Tech electronics and communication?
  10. Do I have to join SM institute for preparation of M.Tech/MBA? Should I do a job after completing B.Tech and then apply for PG course?
  11. Can i do MSc in Physics through IGNOU distance?
  12. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  13. How to start preparation for Civils Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech?
  14. Master of Design(Product Design/Industrial Design) after B.Tech. in ECE
  15. Are there any scholarships available for pursuing masters degree in a good university of US or Germany? Are there any exams other than GRE and TOEFL for pursuing degree in US?
  16. Best Institues for GATE preparation through Correspondence?
  17. List of Core Companies to do Training being a candidate pursuing BE in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  18. Procedure to crack aptitude test of any exam?
15th March 2013, 06:24 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of preparation should be done after pursuing degree in B.Tech electronics

Most of the companies conduct campus selection via written test, GD and interview. First of all, you need to prepare for clearing aptitude test. In certain cases, there will be technical questions for the written test. Good communication skills are required for passing GD section. Exam preparations can be done self or with the help of coaching centers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?