26th July 2017, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Can a Diploma in Mining engineer get job in mining field like BCCL and CCL? Procedure to get the job?

Sir, I have passed Diploma in Mining Engineering course through lateral entry. Am I eligible to apply for government job in mining field like BCCL and CCL? Procedure to get the job?

Related Questions:
  1. Mining Diploma job in government sector -- [New]
  2. What is the procedure to apply for Summer Training in BCCL? Does it provide Training for B.Tech in Mining Engineering?
  3. How can I do BE in mining along with my work after completing my diploma in the same field?
  4. What is the difference between Diploma in Mining and B.Tech in Mining?
  5. How can I join diploma course in homeopathy being a B.E mining engineer?
  6. How can a Diploma Mining student get job in ONGC company?
  7. Private companies offering recruitment to Mining Engineer in India?
  8. List of government jobs after completion of M.Tech from mining engineering?
  9. Can I do masters in mining after completion of B.Tech computer science in Australia?
  10. How should I do MS in mining in abroad? names of the colleges and procedure to go abroad?
  11. Can I get a job after completing diploma in mining? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get a Government job after completion of B.Tech in Mining Engineering? Which types of job can I get?
  13. Procedure to apply for B.Tech(Mining Engineering) in IGNOU for Diploma holder?
  14. Can I get job after completing Diploma in Mining Engineering? Scope in Private Sector of India?
  15. How to get a job as a surveyor or geology field? I have completed mining engineering and B.Tech in IT
  16. How can I get admission in IIT colleges for pursuing B.Tech Mining Engineering after completing Diploma in the same field?
  17. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mining having a backlog in Intermediate? Procedure to join this course?
  18. How to get a job in mining sector after completing BSc IT in Sikkim Manipal University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?