11th July 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Can E&TC engineer do his Post Graduation in Mechatronics? Which institutes has this branch in India?

can E&TC engineer do his post graduation in MECHA-TRONICS? If yes then which institutes has this branch in INDIA? I am doing my graduation in E&TC.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it good to do masters in Mechatronics? List of top colleges/universities in India offering this programme? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Design institutes in India for Post Graduation courses? and how to prepare for them?
  3. Am I eligible for Air Force Academy after doing UG in mechatronics engineering branch
  4. Previous years question papers for Indian Ordinance Factory examination?
  5. Is there a Mechatronics branch in NITs? How much marks are required to get Mechatronics course in NIT?
  6. What will be the career scope of BE in Mechatronics?
  7. Is B.E Mechatronics course recognized by government? Which public sector companies hire Mechatronics engineers? Scope of Mechatronics in Foreign Countries? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get a job after finishing diploma? I am pursuing in government polytechnic Nilokheri, Kamal Haryana in mechatronics branch
  9. Which course to do in Post Graduation being Chemical engineer?
  10. How to become an engineer in Aeronautical/Civil/Mechatronics?
  11. Is Mechatronics a good option for engineering? What's the future prospective for the same?
  12. Reliable Institutes that are offering Post Graduation in Media Management and Post Graduation in Advertising and Public Relations?
  13. Are mechatronics engineers eligible to get jobs in ISRO?
  14. How to get admission in ISRO after 12th?
  15. Can I get private job of Rs. 1 Lacs salary after completing Post Graduation in Mechatronics? -- [New]
  16. How to study robotics in PG? Which departments should I choose in UG?
  17. Which branch in engineering is better between EEE and Mechatronics?
  18. Which are the courses available after diploma in ECE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?