7th June 2013, 10:26 PM
selvan.muthamil

How to study robotics in PG? Which departments should I choose in UG?

To study robotics in pg which departments i have to choose in ug?

20th March 2015, 10:40 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study robotics in PG? Which departments should I choose in UG?

If you want to pursue Robotics in your post graduation, I would suggest you to take any one of the following engineering disciplines in your UG.

>>Electrical and Electronics Engineering

>>Electronics and Communication Engineering

>>Mechanical Engineering

>>Mechatronics

You can also prepare IIT JEE examination after 12th class, in order to get your education at top institutions in india.

After UG, appear for GATE examination to pursue your post graduation in engineering.

Hope I have helped you.

Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?