5th February 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Can a First year B.Tech. student join Second year in another college by Lateral Entry?

i am doing my first year b.tech in a private college.can i join second year in another college

5th February 2011, 11:51 PM
khanddn
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can a First year B.Tech. student join Second year in another college by Lateral Entry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am doing my first year b.tech in a private college.can i join second year in another college
Dear Friend;
Greeting for the day;

Yes you can.but you have to produce your all marks card,Transfer Certificate,Reason for change and you have to pay again all the fee according to this college.

Thanks
6th February 2011, 11:44 AM
ratalalavanya

Default Re: Can a First year B.Tech. student join Second year in another college by Lateral Entry?

Yeah.......you can do like that by transferring your seat or if you have any recommendations
7th February 2011, 10:23 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

You can do this by talking with the college administration about this. If they consider your reasons as valid one, they will give you permission to take admission to another college.

If you score well in your exams, then also your scope increases. They may consider your problem more seriously.

Good luck!!
6th May 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

can join other college at be 3rd year
12th May 2011, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.tech 2nd year (group:-cse) in one college, i want to change my group to ece or eee. i don't have interest in cse.is there is any possible ways to change my group??? plzzz.. tel me anybody :(:(
9th June 2011, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

i am currently doin my first year engineering from a sad college in pune university.....pls pls pls tell me the procedure 2 change to another college in the same university\other universities directly to second year....
18th June 2011, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

can a arct. student of jadavpur change her branch to ece after first year by good performance?
3rd July 2011, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

i'm a b.tech ece student i'v completed my 1st year but i'm not intrested in this colleage no good faculty or anything else.....can i change my college?... is it late for me to do now?..... plzzz)):-help me i'm totally confused i'm afraid of my career......
28th August 2011, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

Sir/maam i m a student of b.tech 1st year , can i get admission in b.tech 2nd year of some other college ? If yes then plz plz...guide me the procedure of changing it.
9th September 2011, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

now iam doing my first year b.tech in an anna affliated college but i want to study second year in another anna affliated college having the same branch only is this possible tell the details about it how can i get that.
18th September 2011, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

I want to change my college in ptu,gtbkiet to gyani zail sing.how can i do so after 1st year,is it regular or latteral.plz guide me sufficient info.
13th November 2011, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Can a First year B.Tech. student join Second year in another college by Lateral Entry?

i am doing first year b.tech in a private college.can i join second year in another college
14th November 2011, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

what should be done to get admission in 2nd year in a govt. college, after studying 1st year b. tech. in a govt. college.
9th February 2012, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

i have diploma from bangalore,and i am from north india,can i get admission in 2nd year in b.e through entrance.
10th July 2013, 07:53 AM
Unregistered

sir i hve completed my b-tech 1st year from private college and i m not satisfied by faculty n studies. I want to take lateral entry in other private college in 2nd year...can i take admission plz guide me...i have scored 8.8 sgpa in my 1st year
10th July 2013, 11:28 AM
No 1
Senior Member+

Hi.............
Friends,

*** Yes you can do by the talking with the college admission about this.

*** They will give you permission to take admission for another college.

All the best.............
10th July 2013, 05:19 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,
No it is possible, Lateral Entry is possible for diploma holder to take admission in B.tech 2nd year.

You must be passed a diploma degree from recognized university.

You must consist 60% in your diploma.

Exam pattern of LEET Exam :

There will be two papers as per details given below:

Paper I General

Paper II Professional

Duration of test : 180 minutes (150 Questions)

The question paper will contain multiple choice objective type questions of one mark each.

Paper-I : Contain 60 questions in all with 15 questions in each of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English.

Paper-II : Contain 90 questions in the relevant engineering

All the best....................
10th July 2013, 09:22 PM
pinksony

Hello dear....

Yes you have chances...but it is really a risky job....

You need to transfer all your certificates....you need to have college permission letter.....you need to submit all your certificates in new college....

Be dedicated towards your work....

Make hay while the sunshines..

All the best dear...
11th July 2013, 07:48 PM
vikky4

no, it is not possible, you must finish your first year with minimum of 65% of attendence and sufficieant creadits to go futher semisters
3rd November 2013, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of 1st year b.tech.. i want to change my collage.. is it possible... and can i join a different collage or a different university.. plzzzz help me... i m scared of my career
22nd June 2014, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkle View Post
Dear friend,

You can do this by talking with the college administration about this. If they consider your reasons as valid one, they will give you permission to take admission to another college.

If you score well in your exams, then also your scope increases. They may consider your problem more seriously.

Good luck!!
sir can i join in another college by showing my first year marks because i got low marks in 12th
26th October 2014, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

i m.doing my 1st year in a private college of UPTU but i.m not satisfied with my college and faculty....so can i get admission in direct 2nd year .in.any college of other university.....plz....reply me...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?