16th August 2011, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for the post of Technical Officer in ICICI being a candidate of pursuing final year MCA?

Dear sir/mam,
its my MCA final year,can i apply for the post of technical officer in ICICI.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I hide my MCA qualification during my GD and PI round of ICICI Bank PO recruitment?
  2. Eligibility for ICICI Bank Technical officer's post after 8.5 Years Experience in valuation and construction field & currently pursuing part time B.E (civil)? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which subjects should I choose to become an IAS Officer being a candidate pursuing final year of MCA course?
  4. Can I able to appear for ICICI PO Recruitment being a candidate of pursuing final year of BBA and going to complete in the month of March?
  5. How to find Teaching Jobs being a candidate pursuing final year of MCA course?
  6. Can I apply for Bank job for PO level post being Medical final year student? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible to apply for MCA course without doing graduation?
  8. How to get Internship in an IT Company being a candidate pursuing final year of MCA course?
  9. Which course is better for me between MCA and M.Sc being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc?
  10. Is this possible to attempt Income Tax Officer Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Com?
  11. Should I go for a job or Post Graduation? I am pursuing BCA final year from IPU
  12. Which posts I can apply for in Indian Army being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in ECE?
  13. Does SAP course a good choice for me pursuing final year of MCA course? Complete Details regarding this course?
  14. Details about the weightage of TANCET M.E for CSE?
  15. How to apply for PCS Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of MCA course? Date of upcoming PCS Exam?
  16. Eligibility for post of Technical Officer Scale 1?
  17. What are the steps to become an officer in Army? Am I eligible for the same? I am a 22 years old married woman and pursuing MCA(In final year) degree. My husband is working in army
  18. What are the Government jobs after Mechanical Engineering?
15th April 2016, 08:54 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for the post of Technical Officer in ICICI being a candidate of pursuing final year MCA?

You can apply for the post of Technical Officer in ICICI Bank through online at https://www.icicicareers.com/Website/default.aspx. You can apply for the post only when the applications for the post are invited. You must have to satisfy the eligibility criteria before applying to Technical Officer post in ICICI Bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?