20th March 2018, 02:58 AM
Imsu

Can I appear in Government exams after B.A. being Rural Development Diploma holder? Best course to study in B.A.?

Can I appear Government sector exams after doing B.A. and Diploma in Rural Development as I have already done with my Diploma course in this stream. And also can you tell me what will be the best to study further after this Diploma in B.A.?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I opt for a better future after Diploma in rural development?
  2. List of colleges and procedure of admission to study Diploma in Rural Development? Cost to study this course?
  3. Eligibility for PDO in Rural Development and PAnchayat Raj department?
  4. Competitive exam dates for government jobs like FDC, SDC Rural Development Officer, IAS and KAS?
  5. List of colleges offering PG Diploma in Rural Development Management with fee structure
  6. Admission procedure of Ph.D program in rural development in IIT? Eligibility criteria?
  7. Am I eligible for government teacher job after completion of graduation in rural development?
  8. IGNOU Diploma in Paralegal Practice - Rural Local self Governance Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  9. Any Scholarships in India or abroad after completing Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development?
  10. What is the scope of rural development job in government sector?
  11. What are the benefits of studying B.A. in Rural Development?
  12. Is Diploma in any trade equivalent to 12th based jobs? Can a Diploma holder get admission in B.Sc or B.A?
  13. How to do PG diploma in rural development after doing graduation in B.A?
  14. IGNOU Master of Arts Rural Development-Research Methods in Rural Development Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. How to pursue M.E in Rural development through distance mode?
  16. What is the full form of NABARD? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Entrance exams available to study PG Diploma in Rural Management? Can I study it from JNU and DU?
  18. IGNOU Master of Arts Rural Development-Rural Development Planning and Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
31st March 2018, 07:30 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in Government exams after B.A. being Rural Development Diploma holder? Best course to study in B.A.?

Yes you are eligible for every government jobs after completing graduation.
You can pursue graduation from any of the stream as because there is no any restriction.
You can go for various streams like-
Arts
Commerce
Science
BBA
BCA
Fashion Designing

Some of the government jobs after completing graduation are as follows:-
Banking
SSC
LIC
IB
BSNL
UPSC
BPSC
JPSC
Police
4th April 2018, 05:58 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in Government exams after B.A. being Rural Development Diploma holder? Best course to study in B.A.?

Yes, you can get government job after completing BA. There are different type of government jobs in different sectors. Based on your interest you can attend the government exam and get the government job in any government sector.

There are different courses available in India which you can study after diploma are listed below:

- BA Anthropology
- BA Communicative english
- BA Computer science
- BA Defence & strategic studies
- BA Developmental economics
- BA Drawing & painting
- BA Economics
- BA Education
- BA English with journalism
- BA Fine Arts
- BA Geography
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?