17th September 2016, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of rural development job in government sector?

What is the scope of rural development job in government sector? Is it good? Is it possible to get the job? What is the procedure followed for the same to apply for the job? Can you please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for government teacher job after completion of graduation in rural development?
  2. Job in rural development in government or private sector after post graduation from IGNOU?
  3. How can I find job in NGO having experience in Rural development?
  4. What is the full form of NABARD?
  5. Is there any vacancy for diploma holder of Civil Engineering?
  6. Can I get a job in government sector after scoring 72% in B.E? What is the available scope in private sector?
  7. How should I chose subjects for my M.A? I want to select tourism study or rural development program and I've done BA graduation
  8. Does Banking Sector play an important role in Rural Development in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the scope for ECE students in government sector?
  10. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  11. What should I do if I wanted to join in ministry of women and child development job in goverment sector?
  12. What are the benefits of studying B.A. in Rural Development? -- [New]
  13. IGNOU Master of Arts Rural Development-Research Methods in Rural Development Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Eligibility for PDO in Rural Development and PAnchayat Raj department?
  15. What should I study further to get job in Government sector after completion of BBA course?
  16. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  17. What is the scope of getting a government sector after completion of diploma in IT engineering?
  18. Any Scholarships in India or abroad after completing Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development?
22nd December 2016, 07:20 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of rural development job in government sector?

Scope of Rural Development Job in Government Sector:

There are several job opportunities available to do in government sector. You may find employment opportunities in,

>> Social Development organizations

>> Voluntary Organizations

>> Government or Public Sector Banks (PSUs)

>> Government rural banks/ organizations

You may apply various posts namely Consultants, Project coordinator, Agronomist, Analyst, In-charges in rural developing organizations, Researchers and In Training department's too. The major institution that recruits candidates in huge number is National Institute of Rural Development.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?