10th May 2011, 01:55 AM
nayyera khan

Can i appear for IFS exam after completing Masters in Mass Communication?

can i appear for ifs exam after doing my mmc as in masters in masss communication degree

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  2. Am I eligible to do masters in mass communication after completion of BA in English?
  3. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  4. Can I do masters in mass communication and journalism after completion of engineering?
  5. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
  6. Eligibility for masters in mass communication after B.Tech?
  7. What is last date for applying for masters in mass communication at IIMC, Delhi?
  8. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  9. Am I eligible to pursue masters in mass communication after completion of degree in English honors?
  10. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
  11. What is the fees for 3 years bachelor and masters course in mass communication
  12. What are the range of courses under mass communication?
  13. How to prepare for Ph.D Mass Communication exam? Which books to opt for? Date of exam and fee structure for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Date of entrance exam of Masters in Mass Communication?
  15. When is the entrance exam conducted for the Masters in Mass communication and journalism? -- [New]
  16. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission for masters in mass communication?
  17. What should I do to enter into Teaching field having done Graduation in Mass Communication?
  18. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
10th May 2011, 03:18 PM
shermin
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can i appear for IFS exam after completing Masters in Mass Communication?

The eligibility is as follows:

-Bachelor's degree from a recognized university.
-Age limit:21-30yrs.

If you fulfill the above conditions,then you are eligible.
10th May 2011, 05:21 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i appear for IFS exam after completing Masters in Mass Communication?

Hello friend,
To be eligible for IFS exam, you need to hold a degree in agriculture or forestry or engineering.
Apart from this, candidates who hold a bachelors degree in any stream are also eligible provided he/she has studied at least one of the following subjects:
Animal husbandry and Veterinary Science
Botany
Chemistry
Geology
Mathematics
Physics
Statistics
Zoology

For further information, you may refer to the official website of UPSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?