7th May 2018, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear in IPCC exam without passing CPT after completion of B.Com?

I am in last semester of my graduation and can I appear in IPCC exams because I had done my B.Com while doing Indirect Tax not GST. Please, tell me can I do IPCC without any knowledge of GST or I have to take any classes for getting knowledge of GST?

15th July 2018, 07:14 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I appear in IPCC exam without passing CPT after completion of B.Com?

Yes, you can register for IPCC ( Integrated Professional Competence Course ) i.e; the second stage of CA course by skipping CPT i.e; the first stage of CA course after completion of your B.Com degree if you manage to secure at least 55% marks in your bachelor's degree otherwise you will have to first qualify CPT to pursue foundation course in CA and then you can register for IPCC.
15th July 2018, 09:39 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in IPCC exam without passing CPT after completion of B.Com?

Yes, you can appear in IPCC exam after completion B.Com.

Eligibility criteria:

1. Those candidate who have passed graduation with non-commerce stream with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university.

2. Those candidate who have passed graduation with Commerce stream with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.

Yes, you can take some knowledge or any classes of GST.

For more information, you can visit at www.icai.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?