25th August 2013, 01:13 PM
nirosha babu

Can i appear for TNSPC exam after finishing B.Tech IT? Which exam should I write?

can i appear for tnpsc exam after finishing b.tech IT.
what exam should i write???
what is the age eligibility to write tnpsc exam??

13th November 2015, 10:44 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i appear for TNSPC exam after finishing B.Tech IT? Which exam should I write?

Yes,you are eligible for TNPSC exam after completing your degree in B.Tech IT .

You can apply for TNPSC Group I,Group II and Group IV exams.

TNPSC stands for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission .

The eligibility criteria for TNPSC exam are as under:-

-The candidate should have passed Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam should be from 21 years to 30 years.The upper age limit is relaxed by 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

-The selection of candidates are made on the basis of their performance in written test and interview.

One can visit the Official website of TNPSC to get more details; http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
15th November 2015, 09:33 PM
H Rimmy

Default Re: Can i appear for TNSPC exam after finishing B.Tech IT? Which exam should I write?

Yes definitely you can apply for TNSPC exam.TNSPC stands for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.

Eligibility Criteria :-Qualification Required:- You should have bachelor degree in any stream from recognized university.

Age limit:-Age should not be more than 30 years.

3 years age relaxation for OBC candidates.
5 years age relaxation for SC candidates.

Exam Pattern:-Written Exam

Selection Procedure:-It is based on written exam & Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?