12th January 2017, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for AIIMS exam while studying in class 11th just for personal experience?

Respected Sir, I am in class 11th now and I wish to apply for AIIMS exam just for experience so that I can have some knowledge about the exam so I want to know can I apply for AIIMS exam while studying in class 11th just for personal experience? Please answer as soon as possible.

14th January 2017, 04:14 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for AIIMS exam while studying in class 11th just for personal experience?

AIIMS stands for All India Institute of Medical Science and same are known to be the best medical colleges of India in which admission is offered on the basis of performance in AIIMS MBBS entrance examination. Further for appearing in the same examination you need to have the qualifications mentioned below :-

i) You be an Indian citizen within your age lying within 17 years to 25 years by the 31st December of that year in which you are going to appear in the same examination. Further age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates.

ii) You must have completed your Class 12th with PCB group along with English as main subjects with at least 60% aggregate ( 50% aggregate in case of SC/ST and PH category candidates ) from a recognized university. Students pursuin their Class 12th are also eligible for appearing in the same examination.

So being a Class 11th student you are not eligible for appearing in AIIMS MBBS Entrance Examination 2017. Also as far as you concerned about having experience of same examination then for that you can look for mock tests offered by different institutes based on the pattern of same examination.

For more details and updates about AIIMS MBBS Entrance examination you can visit the link www.aiimsexam.org.
14th January 2017, 06:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for AIIMS exam while studying in class 11th just for personal experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am in class 11th now and I wish to apply for AIIMS exam just for experience so that I can have some knowledge about the exam so I want to know can I apply for AIIMS exam while studying in class 11th just for personal experience? Please answer as soon as possible.
If you fulfill below given criteria then you are eligible for AIIMS entrance exam.

Candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks are eligible for AIIMS exam but your 12th standard subject are Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. For SC/ST candidates this percentage is reduced to 40%. Your age should be in between 17 to 26 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?