8th January 2017, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in Aligarh Muslim University for class 11th? Which exam do I have to write and How can I apply for the exam?

Respected Sir, am studying in class 10th and after completing it I want to take admission in Aligarh Muslim University for class 11th so I want to know how can I get admission in Aligarh Muslim University for class 11th? Which exam do I have to write and How can I apply for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University
  2. What is the syllabus for class 11th entrance exam of Aligarh Muslim University? -- [New]
  3. How to get admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University?
  4. How to get admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th?
  5. Procedure to take admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I get admission in 11th standard of Aligarh Muslim University being a 10th ICSE candidate?
  7. What is the procedure for admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?
  8. How can I get admission to study 11th Commerce in Aligarh Muslim University?
  9. Will I get admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th exam
  10. Admission for 11th Science is available in Aligarh Muslim University for Hindus? How many seats are available? Cutoff marks required for OBC Hindu candidates?
  11. how to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th class examination
  12. How may one get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after 10th? Where can I get the admission form?
  13. Entrance exam available to study 11th Science in Aligarh Muslim University? Requirements to apply?
  14. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU?
  15. How many courses are available for class 10th passed students in Aligarh Muslim University? How can I get admission in any course of my choice?
  16. Requirements to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University to study 11th Science?
  17. Procedure for admission in class 11th in AMU?
  18. How may I get details of entrance exam date for class 11th admission in Aligarh Muslim University?
12th January 2017, 09:52 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in Aligarh Muslim University for class 11th? Which exam do I have to write and How can I apply for the exam?

To get admission in Aligarh Muslim University for pursuing 11th standard, you should have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination with English, Mathematics and Science taken together with 45% aggregate marks from a Government recognised board.

Admissions for 11th standard in AMU are done through Admission test conducted by the university. Candidates who have secured good marks in the test will be called for counselling and they will be offered admission in class 11th in AMU. You can apply for the examination through online by filling the application form at http://amucontrollerexams.com/app_forms.html before last date of submission of application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?