12th January 2017, 02:02 PM
poonam meel

Which Companies in India offers job to MCA students? What is the eligibility criteria to get the jobs?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing MCA course and after few months I will be completing the course so I want to know which Companies in India offers job for MCA students? What is the eligibility criteria to get the jobs? How can I apply for the jobs? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies having less than 60% marks as eligibility criteria for jobs in MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility to get job in Top IT companies in India for B.E.(CSE) candidate?
  3. What are the possibilities of getting a good software company job after completion of MCA course? -- [New]
  4. Eligibility criteria for Accenture and other companies?
  5. Will I be eligible for top MNC companies like Google, Dell, HCL, TCS etc.?
  6. Eligibility criteria and Application process for top 25 companies that provide Internship for MCA students
  7. Which are the top 100 Pharmaceutical Companies in India? How can I get a job those Companies and what is the eligibility criteria required to get a job?
  8. List best suitable jobs in India for MCA post graduate freshers?
  9. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What is the eligibility criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  10. How much percentage is needed in MCA for MNC jobs?
  11. Criteria for doing Internship in companies?
  12. List of companies providing internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  13. Which one is better M.Sc Biotechnology or M.Sc Biochemistry or M.Sc Chemistry?
  14. List of companies offering internship program to MCA final year students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for the same?
  15. Is it possible for me to get jobs in software companies if I have scored less than 60% marks in inter?
  16. What is the minimum eligibility criteria for requirement to software companies?
  17. List of Multinational Companies which offers job to MCA student
  18. Am I eligible to get a job in software side after completion of B.E course?
14th January 2017, 07:00 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Companies in India offers job to MCA students? What is the eligibility criteria to get the jobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by poonam meel View Post
Respected Sir, I am pursuing MCA course and after few months I will be completing the course so I want to know which Companies in India offers job for MCA students? What is the eligibility criteria to get the jobs? How can I apply for the jobs? Please answer as soon as possible.
Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for software companies is 60%. Candidates having pending backlog are not eligible for software companies recruitment. Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for software companies recruitment.

List of the companies in India for MCA student for jobs:-

1. TatvaSoft, 9th Floor, Iscon Elegance, Near Prahladnagar Cross Road, Sarkhej, Gandhinagar Highway, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Phone: 079 4003 8222

2. Gaytes Service Center, 509-511, Sakar-5, Mithakhali Railway Cross, Behind Natraj Cinema, Ashram Road, Mill Officer's Colony, Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Phone: 079 6609 7400

3. Adit Microsys, No. 502, Shapath - II, Opp Rajpath Club, S.G Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Phone: 098242 34667
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?