30th June 2012, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I give Bank clerk exam after scoring 84% in 12th? I am doing B.A from Delhi University

can i give bank clerk exams...ive scored 84% in 12th?doing b.a prog from delhi university @nd year...in cs ive cleared foundation exam?

2nd July 2012, 10:54 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give Bank clerk exam after scoring 84% in 12th? I am doing B.A from Delhi University

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i give bank clerk exams...ive scored 84% in 12th?doing b.a prog from delhi university @nd year...in cs ive cleared foundation exam?
Yes, definitely you are eligible to apply for Bank clerical examination after completing your Intermediate examination with good marks. You are eligible to apply for IBPS Examination as well as SBI Clerical examination. To apply for SBI Clerical examination, you have to complete your Intermediate examination with minimum 60% Marks and you have score more than 80% Marks in your Intermediate examination. So you are eligible to apply for SBI Clerical examination.

You are also apply for IBPS Examination, Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection conducts the Common written examination every year and after completing your Intermediate examination you can apply for this examination.

To apply for both the examination you need to attained the age of 18 years and not more than 28 years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC candidates.

The examination is objective and the questions is asked from these areas, so please prepared according to the pattern and syllabus, only then you will get success in this examination.

Exam Pattern:

## Reasoning Ability
## Quantitative Aptitude
## General English
## General Knowledge
## Marketing Aptitude / Computer Knowledge.

So, please wait for the IBPS Clerical examination notification and then apply for the examination and for more details check official website.
3rd July 2012, 02:00 AM
Uttam Nandi

Default Re: Can I give Bank clerk exam after scoring 84% in 12th? I am doing B.A from Delhi University

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Certainly. With 84% marks in 10+2 examination you satisfy the minimum qualification asked by banks for clerk post. Take a look on the eligibility criteria for clerk post.
Minimum qualification
  • 10+2 with at least 60% marks(55% for SC/ST/PWD confidates).
  • Graduation in any discipline with minimum 40% marks. For reserved category candidates there is 5% relaxation on the percentage bar.
  • Diploma of at least two years duration.
  • 10th pass ex-servicemen of Indian Army having special certifacate of education or corresponding certificates from navy or air force not completing 15 years of service can apply for the post.
Generally question is set from General Awareness, English, Quants, Reasoning, Marketing aptitude and Computer. Notification regarding examination is put on the website of respective bank time to time. Keep your eyes on official sites of the banks and newspapers for advertisements.
16th July 2012, 11:48 PM
bichapoda

Yes you can apply for BANK-CLERK exam as you have completed your 12th with above 60%.

To apply for BANK-CLERK exam:-
  • You need to have completed your 12th from Recognized board.
  • You need to have completed your 12th with minimum 55%
or
  • You need to have completed your Graduation with minimum of 50%
  • Your age need to be between 19-28 years.
  • Age relaxation is only for Reservation category`s.
  • For SC/ST:- 5 years.
  • For OBC :-3 years.
  • You need to be belonging to INDIA.

So as you have completed your 12th with above 60% your eligible to apply for BANK-CLERK.
22nd May 2015, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I give Bank Po exam after scoring 59% in 12th and 60% in gradution?????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?