18th September 2011, 04:45 AM
khush20

Can I apply for Bank Clerk Job and other Jobs being a candidate having secured 75% in 12th and pursuing Graduation in BA from DU?

I am 20 and pursuing graduation (B.A. hons English) from DU. Can i apply for bank clerk job or any other bank job? i got 75% in 12th cbse.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply Bank Clerk Job and other jobs being a candidate having secured 87% in 12th from ISC board and pursuing B.com?
  2. Am I eligible to get the bank job after completion of 12th with 72% marks?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying job in Private banks? Am I eligible if I have completed 12th?
  4. Can I give Bank Clerk Exams having secured 44% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. For which PSU's am I eligible after scoring 7.15 CGPA?
  6. Can SSC student with 80% be eligible for bank clerk job?
  7. Can I fill forms for Clerk position of any bank being a candidate having secured 44% in 12th class?
  8. Am I eligible for Bank Jobs having secured 71.2% in Graduation and 86% in MCA?
  9. Can I apply for bank PO/clerk exam after scoring 48.67% in graduation and 51.66% in 12th class
  10. Applicable post in Indian Army for post graduation pursuing candidate who secured 50% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 50% in graduation?
  11. What kind of jobs I can opt after completion of graduation in Banking and Insurance?
  12. Can I get IBPS Clerk job if secured 58% in 12th and 45% in Graduation?
  13. What kind of job I will get in Government sector if secure less than 60% in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  14. Is there any job in bank on Diploma basis?
  15. Job opportunities in Banking Sector for a candidate who has secured 54.4% in 12th Commerce?
  16. Bank job after completing 12th and pursuing his further graduation? -- [New]
  17. How to apply for Bank Jobs being a candidate having completed Intermediate and pursuing 2nd year of Graduation in BA?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for government job if I have the B.A graduation certificate?
18th September 2011, 10:48 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Can I apply for Bank Clerk Job and other Jobs being a candidate having secured 75% in 12th and pursuing Graduation in BA from DU?

since you didnt mention any name i am giving you a general criteria for it..(it may vary)

as minimum eligiblity criteria is One must completed his graduation with atleast of 55% aggreagate and 12th class with a percentage of 60% for probationary..

and for clerical one need to clear 12th class with a minimum percentage of 60%..(or in highest degree)

Age limit for clerical :

18 to 28 years

Age limit for Probationary Officer :

Not below 21 years and not above 30 years

but their is relaxation like

3 years in the case of OBC candidates
5 years in the case of SC/ST/Ex-servicemen

so i think you are eligible for at-least SBI bank PO... AS above is the eligibility criteria for SBI BANK...
18th September 2011, 12:31 PM
bhabanisankardas

Location: Jaypurkilla(Near Pipili College), Pipili, Puri, Orissa, India 752104
Default Re: Can I apply for Bank Clerk Job and other Jobs being a candidate having secured 75% in 12th and pursuing Graduation in BA from DU?

Hi

It looks pretty cool that you have secured a good percentage in 12th. So don't be worry. You can apply various banking jobs through online registration.

Eligibility & Age:

1. 21-30 Yr age, 55% aggreagate and 12th class with a percentage of 60% for P.O. exams.
2. 18-28 Yr age, 12th class with a minimum percentage of 60% for clerical exams.

Go for the best.
18th September 2011, 12:32 PM
Manas Kumar Maharana

Default Re: Can I apply for Bank Clerk Job and other Jobs being a candidate having secured 75% in 12th and pursuing Graduation in BA from DU?

Dear,
Career Help & Jobs in IndiaInformation on careers & higher education in India ... Almost any aspect of how human beings gather together in groups, organizations, and societies can be studied ... A candidate must have 10+2 with high class marks in social sciences for pursuing sociology at graduation level.
Thanks.
18th September 2011, 12:51 PM
peterpan10
Senior Member+

Eligibility Criteria : You must be a graduate and your age must be between 20 to 30 years.

Section 1 : There will be 5 types of questions.

=> Reasoning
=> General English
=> Quantitative Aptitude
=> General Awareness
=> Basic Computer Knowledge

Section 2 : This section will contain Descriptive type qυеѕtіοnѕ.

For more details please visit www.ibps.in
18th September 2011, 12:56 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

General Eligibility for the Bank Clerk post:

1:you should pass minimum 12th standard (10+2) or equivalent securing 60% marks where as 55% marks for the SC/ST/PwD/Ex-servicemen.

or
you should pass diploma course after 10th standard with a minimum of 60% marks,
where as 55% marks for the SC/ST/PwD/Ex-servicemen.

2:your age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 28 year.

3:you should be a citizen of India

for all bank exam details keep visiting:http://www.bankexamsindia.com/
18th September 2011, 01:01 PM
kalu21

Dear,
September 12, 2011 .... Infected Windows PCs outsourced to other cyber criminals, ...... Bank teller in Elmwood Park charged with identity theft ... Twitter, and Amazon will default to more secure protocol -- HTTPS instead of HTTP -- to ...... Most of us who have jobs, are waiting on our W-2 forms to get those tax ...
OK,
18th September 2011, 02:15 PM
Mewarichandra17

Smile Re: Can I apply for Bank Clerk Job and other Jobs being a candidate having secured 75% in 12th and pursuing Graduation in BA from DU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by khush20 View Post
I am 20 and pursuing graduation (B.A. hons English) from DU. Can i apply for bank clerk job or any other bank job? i got 75% in 12th cbse.
dear friend
you can apply for bank clerk job .but i suggest you to apply for bank po exam after complete your graduation .it is better for your future. The reason behind it that clerk exam for 12 th standard and you score good marks in 12 now bank po will better for you.
Thank you
18th September 2011, 03:49 PM
praveendia

yes ur eligible for bank clerk exam. presently ibps is conducting the exam for 19 bank ur eligible for that
18th September 2011, 04:09 PM
khush20

Thank You so much Priyanka. Your answer has helped me so much.
18th September 2011, 08:00 PM
black-demon
Senior Member+

minimum eligiblity criteria is One must completed his graduation with atleast of 55% aggreagate and 12th class with a percentage of 60% for probationary..

and for clerical one need to clear 12th class with a minimum percentage of 60%..(or in highest degree)

Age limit for clerical :

18 to 28 years

Age limit for Probationary Officer :

21-30 years.

there are 5 & 3 years of relaxation are given to SC\ST & OBC candidates respectively.
16th December 2011, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, I have one question.i had 68% in 12th and 44%in B.com in (corresponding course) as well as 65% in M.com in Regular course. Am I eligible for the sbi clerk and or PO exam, or any other gov't or pvt banking exams.please tell me.Only U.G. I had the lower percentage with correspondence.Answer me sir. Thank u.
15th February 2012, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for clerk exam with doing ug simultaneously? I have 67% in 12th.
29th February 2012, 10:58 PM
aarti_srivastava

Yes you are eligible for bank clerk exam

Eligibility criteria for bank Clerk exam:
Maximum: 28 Years
The maximum age limit specified is applicable to General Category candidates. Relaxation of Upper age limit is :
1 Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe 5 years
2 Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) 3 years
3 Persons With Disabilities 10 years
4 Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers 5 years
5 Persons who lived in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 5 years
6 Persons affected by 1984 riots 5 years
7 Persons who have completed 5 years of service in RRBs 5 years

Qualification:
You should have a valid degree(12th) and your aggregate must be 60%.
7th March 2012, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

LMyself completed ITI with an aggregate of 81%
can i apply for bank clerical?
8th March 2012, 12:44 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI!
After passing graduation you can apply for bank clerk as well as bank P.O Job..

Eligibility for Bank P.O job:-
> Pass graduation with 60% above marks with any stream..
> Age limit is 21-30 Year..

Eligibility for Bank clerk job:-
> Pass 12th with any stream with minimum 60% marks
> Age limit is 18-28 year..

GOOD LUCK!
28th March 2012, 09:09 PM

Arrow Re: Can I apply for Bank Clerk Job candidate having secured 75% in 12th and pursuing Graduation in BA from DU?

Quote:
my gradution completed in BA AND MY 12th class passed and computer in MS-CIT and tally9.0 passed. english speaking very nice.

please give me the job.
thank you
9th May 2012, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

sir i completed my 12 with 70% and i got 65% in gradution with 1 backlog.so please tell me .I am eligible for bank pos exam or not
22nd June 2012, 05:25 PM
lakshmikanth g.s

Post Re: Can I apply for Bank Clerk Job and other Jobs being a candidate having secured 75% in 12th and pursuing Graduation in BA from DU?

Quote:
i have deposited challan for depositing application for recruitment in clerical cadre 2012-13 , but they told apply online ,so i want the procedure for online
24th August 2014, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

SC castes relaxsation is 36 year ? Or what? Passing mark 39% is it illigibal or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?