17th September 2015, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Summer Internship in ISRO being a B.Tech(Engineering Physics) final year student?

Respected Sir,
I am pursuing B.Tech(Engineering Physics) at Delhi College Of Engineering in final year now. I am looking for an Internship in next summer in ISRO. Please let me know how to apply at ISRO?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for summer internship in ISRO? I am a 2nd year B.Tech student of department of physics
  2. Is it possible for me to get summer internship in ISRO after completion of 3rd year Chemical Engineering?
  3. Can a Inspire scholar apply for summer internship in ISRO?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in ISRO and HAL, Bangalore for B.Tech(E&TC) final year student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 3rd year student?
  6. When will the summer internship in BHEL notification is out? What is the procedure followed to apply for the same?
  7. Any summer internship program available in ISRO? Can B.Tech Electrical Engineering students apply for it?
  8. Eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in Wipro for MCA final year student?
  9. What is the procedure to apply for internship in ISRO?
  10. Can I apply for Internship in ISRO being a B.Tech(Information Technology) final year student?
  11. How to do summer internship/paid internship job in ISRO? I am a 2nd year student of department of Aerospace Engineering in IIT Kharagpur
  12. How to apply for Summer Internship in ECIL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(EE) final year student?
  13. How to get summer internship for undergraduate students?
  14. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  15. How to get Summer Internship in BHEL being a candidate of pursuing pre-final year of ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do summer training and paid internship job in ISRO?
  17. Companies offering internship to 2nd year BE student? Is there any internship program in ISRO?
  18. Should I apply for internship while in B.E 2nd year during summer holidays? Where and how to apply for it?
2nd September 2017, 10:11 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Summer Internship in ISRO being a B.Tech(Engineering Physics) final year student?

First of all get a permission letter from your college and write an application regarding the area of internship. Now send the letter along with the application and resume to the HOD of ISRO. They will respond to your request according to their vacancies. Then you have to submit a NOC from the training and placement cell of your college and and wait for their further instructions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?