16th February 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for the BITS Pilani Exam after passing my B.E?

i will pass my B.E. in july-2012
so can i apply for 2012-2013 exam of bits pilani?
and when the application form is coming out?

17th February 2012, 10:23 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for the BITS Pilani Exam after passing my B.E?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i will pass my B.E. in july-2012
so can i apply for 2012-2013 exam of bits pilani?
and when the application form is coming out?
To get admission in BITS Pilani, you have to apply for the BITSAT Examination, BITSAT is a Computer based online test for Admission to Integrated First Degree Programmes of BITS Pilani Campuses in Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad.

But to apply for this examination you have to complete your 12Th examination or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

You should have obtained a minimum of 75% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects in 12th class examination, at least 60% marks in each of the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects and adequate proficiency in English.

Final year appearing candidates are also eligible for this examination, If you have completed your Degree in JULY 2012.

~~ But after BE, I think you are Interested to get admission in M.E Courses and to apply for this course you have to scored 60% in the qualifying degree examination.

But the Application form of BITS Post graduate course was not yet declared.

BITS only Declared the Notification of Integrated First Degree Programmes, The last date of apply for this examination was already Over.

So, please check the official website for the complete Information because you have not mentioned in which Course you are Interested, So its very difficult to Guide you Properly.

Please visit the Official website to get the complete Information about the examination :

http://bitsadmission.com
17th February 2012, 10:39 AM
rvidyasagar

Since you will be completing BE, you should try to do some higher course in BITS.

You have the following options:
Do ME. You have lot many disciplines available. Pl have a look into the following webpage: http://www.bitsadmission.com/hd/hdmain.htm#eligibility

In the same page (which is actually for 2011), you can note that you need to have scored 60% in your qualifying exam. The admission will be based on an online test. The notification for the current year is not yet released. Please keep watching the same page for the same.

You can also seek admission for MBA. Here again you need to have scored 60% and watch out for the notification.

However, it will be better to pursue MBA after getting practical experience by working in any firm for at least two years.
17th February 2012, 06:52 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
You want to apply for the BITS PILANI exam after completion of your BE course..
Then I guess you want to take admission in Master degree course in BITS PILANI..

For that you must have 60% aggregate through out the bachelor's degree..
If you have 60% aggregate through out the bachelor's degree then you will be able to appear in Bits Pilani exam..

Through this exam you can apply for different master degree courses like-
*ME
*MBA
*M.Sc

So, go for the exam..
All the best..
18th March 2012, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Last date of application form for me in bits pilani
30th May 2012, 12:21 AM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

to apply for this examination you have to complete your 12Th examination or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.You should have obtained a minimum of 75% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects in 12th class examination, at least 60% marks in each of the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects and adequate proficiency in English.Final year appearing candidates are also eligible for this examination, If you have completed your Degree in JULY 2012.
after BE, I think you are Interested to get admission in M.E Courses and to apply for this course you have to scored 60% in the qualifying degree examination.
31st October 2012, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

can I apply for MS in BITS Pilani after passing my B.E?
30th November 2012, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

i am in engineering 1st year can i apply for bits engineering entrance ?
13th December 2012, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for bits pilani after passing 2 two years ago
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?