12th May 2013, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a post of sub inspector after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?

I have completed my diploma in mechanical engineering can i able for post of sub inspector

Related Questions:
  1. Any option to write Break Inspector exam after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  2. When is the RTO and Break Inspector Post exam? I have finished diploma mechanical engineering
  3. Can I apply for break inspector after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  4. How to get the government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  6. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  7. How to apply for the position of Break Inspector after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and with 3 years of work experience?
  8. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
  9. What can we do after completing 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering
  10. Diploma in Mechanical can get job in R.T.O. Office like for Brake Inspector post?
  11. Can I become a sub inspector police officer after completion of my diploma?
  12. After completing diploma in plastic technical will I be able to do B.Tech in Mechanical engineering
  13. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Is it beneficial to study B.E. instead of getting job after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  16. What are the options available for me after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 54%? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to become assistant locopilot after completing diploma in mechanical engineering with 60% marks in diploma?
  18. What is the percentage required to take admission in B.E after completing diploma in mechanical
25th August 2013, 11:21 AM
nishi513

Default Re: Can I get a post of sub inspector after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?

HI FRIEND

## It is sorry to say that,you are not eligible to apply for sub inspector post with your diploma in mechanical engineering
## Educational qualification required to apply for sub inspector post is graduation in any discipline from recognised institution or university
## Age limit to apply for sub inspector post is 21-28 years & the age relaxations are as per the government regulations
## And the candidate must be medically and physically fit as per police department rules

** ALL THE BEST **
20th January 2014, 07:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a post of sub inspector after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?

can i get post of sub inspecter after completing engineering...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?