13th July 2012, 07:07 PM
jovelcjose

What are the preferred government posts for me after doing electronics and communication engineering

im doing my final year in electronics and communication engg.,what are the prefered govt posts that i can apply now

Related Questions:
  1. Which engineering field has the best career prospect between CSE, Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering and IT?
  2. Where can I get government jobs after Electronics and Communication Engineering? Is there any government job?
  3. In which government companies can I apply after scoring 64.3% in B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  4. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?
  5. Government job availability for Electronics and Communication Engineering Students with 65% aggregate?
  6. Probationary officers in MDL
  7. How may I get government job information for diploma holders in electronics and communication engineering?
  8. Exams for jobs in railways after BE ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which course has the best career prospects between Computer Science,Electrical and Electronics Engineering, ECE, IT?
  10. Can I be eligible for government exam after completing Electronics and Communication Engineering after SSLC?
  11. Current opportunities in government sector for B.Tech in Engineering and Communication?
  12. Which exams to write to get in government jobs after B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  13. Age limit for diploma holder in Air Force?
  14. Can I get a seat in PSG government college for electronics and communication engineering after scoring 195.5 cutoff? -- [New]
  15. How to do higher studies after pursuing B.Tech in ECE?
  16. ME in electronics and communication engineering after msc electronics
  17. Eligibility for Government Posts being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE?
  18. Date of Prasar Bharati exam?
8th June 2014, 10:23 AM
shont

Default Re: What are the preferred government posts for me after doing electronics and communication engineering

dear jovel
best options for an engineering graduate is the scientist post in various prestigious institutions(departments) like...
ISRO
DRDO
BEL...etc .

polytechnique lecturship jobs are also available.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?