15th December 2011, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Clerk Positions in Private Banks directly by submitting Resume?

can i apply for clerk post in private banks directly by submitting resume

15th December 2011, 10:33 AM
manoj763

Default Re: Can I apply for Clerk Positions in Private Banks directly by submitting Resume?

No you have to appear in there competition exams held by them.Coming year 2012 you can appear for manger post in 19 banks ,if you complete your degree
15th December 2011, 10:38 AM
mayankkaushik02

Default Re: Can I apply for Clerk Positions in Private Banks directly by submitting Resume?

No, you cannot apply for clerk post even for private banks. You need to qualify exams and interviews. Yet SBI clerk post forms are available at
www.statebankofindia.com

Qualification for this exam is 12th with at least 60%.
15th December 2011, 12:35 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear friend,

Yes my dear you can apply for clerk post in private banks directly by submitting resume. But there must be some regulation for the private banks and it varies from bank to bank. Generally they collect the resume of the candidate who wants to apply for their bank.

Some private banks like ICICI bank, YES bank, AXIX bank, CANADA bank etc. do like that. They recruit their clerk according to their resume.

Here I have mentioned the eligibility criteria of most of the private bank :

Eligibility Criteria :

* The applicant must hold his/ her Degree of Graduation from a government
recognized university with an aggregate of at least 45% in order to
appear in the private Bank’s clerk exam.

* The age limit prescribed by most of the private bank authorities is in
between 23 to 30 yrs. A person more than the mentioned age is not
eligible.

* The applicant must have the basic banking knowledge.

good luck.
15th December 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

can i get a government job i completed my B.E
15th December 2011, 02:27 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
to apply for the private bank for the post of clerk. The aspirant need to satisfy certain essential qualification.
The educational requirement for the job includes 10+2 qualification with any subject. But the aspirant should have basic knowledge about computer and mathematics.
The age requirement for the post differs from bank to bank usually it is between 18 and 28.
The notification regarding the vacancy will be published in the official website and also in newspaper. The aspirant can apply for it within the last date for the exam. The selection procedure for the exam usually consist of written exam followed by personnel interview.
21st December 2011, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

how can i submit my resume in infosysis,trivandrum?
25th December 2011, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

I want to know that i passed 12 in commerce stream 70 percent and b.com final year,can i take any job in private bank
14th January 2012, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I have completed 10 2 & now its my last year for B.Tech(Computer Science Branch).Can i apply for clerk post in Banks?
15th October 2012, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

i am want to do work with privet banks like ICICI bank, YES bank, AXIX bank, CANADA bank please give some suggestion
15th October 2012, 11:47 PM
Arpit_30
Senior Member+

Talking Re: Can I apply for Clerk Positions in Private Banks directly by submitting Resume?

hello friend,

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
of course my friend you can apply in private banks with your c.v. And resume. But one conditions private bank is various regulation for each banj to bank.
Very few bank likes icici bank , idbi bank , hdfc bank , axixs bank etc. These banks have been recruit clerk with the resume.

The candidate his/her must achieve graduation degree.in which minimum 45% percent achieve.

In the age limit of private banks in between 23 to 30 only.

The candidate must have basic knowledge.

With regard arpit_30.

4th November 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

How can I submit my resume in private bank
1st June 2013, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

How I submit resume in private banks?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?