3rd April 2012, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for CSAT Exam being a Graduate in BCA stream?

i am a graduate in bca and i want to appear for csat so want to know that weather i can apply for csat?

4th April 2012, 12:57 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for CSAT Exam being a Graduate in BCA stream?

Yes. You are eligible to apply for CSAT Exam (Civil Services Aptitude Test) as you have completed Graduation with BCA stream.

Have a glance over the required eligibility criteria to appear for CSAT Exam.

Academic Qualification :
-One should have completed Graduation with any of the stream from a recognized university.
-Candidates who are pursuing final year of Graduation can also apply for this exam but they should be able to show the proof of passing in Graduation when they appear for Interview.

Age criteria :
-A candidate of General category should be in the age group of 21-30 years to appear for this Exam.
-Relaxation is there in upper age limit upto 3 years for the candidates of OBC category.
-For the candidates of SC/ST category, relaxation is there in upper age limit upto 5 years.

This CSAT Exam is being organized by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) every year.

For the academic year 2012, the last date to apply for the exam was already over on 05-03-2012.

If you have applied for this exam, have good preparation to the Exam and crack it.

If you have qualified in the CSAT Exam, you will have to appear for Civil Services Main Examination.

A mere qualifying in Main Examination and a good performance in the Interview too wil confirm a job for you in any of the civil services like
-IAS
-IPS
-IRS etc.

You can apply for this exam from the official websit of UPSC befor the last date to apply for this exam.

For updated information on this exam, you can visit
http://upsc.gov.in/
4th April 2012, 12:00 PM
vikassaini1993

Default Re: Can I apply for CSAT Exam being a Graduate in BCA stream?

hi
dear you can apply for the CSAT exam if u have done ur graduation with bca stream
you can give the test after ur graduation or with in the pre final year of the graduation
your age should be in between 21-30 yrs for the test and for the sc/st candidates there is relaxation in the age
if you want to clear the test then hard work is required and if u clear the test then u will be called for the interview on the basis of that you will have to provide the job inthe civil services
thank
u
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?