10th June 2018, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for CTET while pursuing Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed)?

My Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) session is 2017-2019. In the meantime can I apply for CTET? Please give me the answer our first year exam will be held on 31st June?

12th June 2018, 11:47 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I apply for CTET while pursuing Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed)?

Since, your final year i.e; second year of your D.El.Ed ( Diploma in Elementary Education ) degree course will be in the session of 2018-2019 and hence you are not eligible for appearing in CTET 2018 as the minimum education required for appearing in CTET Paper I examination is a higher secondary school degree in any discipline along with D.El.Ed degree course with at least 50% marks ( or 45% marks in case of reserved category ) from a recognized institute. Students pursuing final year of their D.El.Ed degree course are also eligible.

For more details regarding CTET eligibility, you can refer to the link www.ctet.nic.in .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?