8th July 2016, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification required for applying government school job?

I am a graduate student. What qualification is required to get job in a government school? What I have to study further? Can you please provide me the steps which I need to follow for the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What qualification is required for Art and Craft Teacher job in Government school? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the qualification required to get a job of Government Intermediate Teacher?
  3. What is the qualification required for government job after completion of graduation in English?
  4. What all computer course required for applying Government primart school and junior college as computer teacher in Uttar Pradesh?
  5. What is the minimum qualification required for government job in cyber law in India?
  6. Whether LIC Advisor recruitment comes under Government sector? Qualification required to apply?
  7. Is B.Com qualification enough for getting clerical job in government school?
  8. Can B.Ed. after B.Pharma get me a job in Primary School under UP Government?
  9. How to be a Central School teacher if teaching in a government school since 5 years? Which are the qualification required for it?
  10. What qualification is required to get a government job after completion of M.Phil and Ph.D?
  11. What is the qualification required to become SI of a school?
  12. What is the criteria followed for getting a goverment job after B.E?
  13. How to get a job in CBSE school or government school after completing PGDCA in EILLM university? What type of qualification is required?
  14. Is it necessary to take Hindi subject in school for applying any kind of Government job in future?
  15. What is the minimum qualification required for Primary School Teacher job?
  16. What is the age limit for ladies to get a job in CBSE school?
  17. What is the preparation required for applying customs officers job? -- [New]
  18. Eligibility criteria and qualification required to study M.A.(Economics) in Delhi School of Economics?
8th July 2016, 07:28 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification required for applying government school job?

Educational Qualification Required to get job in Government Schools as a Teacher:

In order to become a Teacher in Government Schools, you are required to qualify in CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test).

There are basically two stages under this CTET and they are,

>> Primary Stage

>> Elementary Stage

@ For Primary Stage: Senior Secondary with minimum 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education

@ For Elementary Stage: Graduation and Passed or appearing in final year of 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education.
8th July 2016, 08:46 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification required for applying government school job?

Being a graduate student and looking to be government school teacher then you are eligible for becoming teacher for upto Class VIII as for higher classes one must have B.Ed ( Bachelor of Education ) degree along with his/her regular bachelor degree.

Also to get the same job, you will have to qualify CTET ( Central Teacher Eligibility Test ) held by CBSE for your recruitment in the government schools funded by Central Government where as State TET held by concerned board of education for your recruitment as teacher in the schools aided by respective state government.

For further details and notifications regarding these examinations you must refer to their respective link that are www.ctet.nic.in and official link of concerned state board of education.
8th July 2016, 10:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you want to become a teacher in government school then you have to complete degree and B.Ed first. If you have these qualifications then you will be eligible for TET.

For government school teaching job TET score is considered very important. Selection will be on merit based on performance in TET.
9th July 2016, 12:40 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a graduate student. What qualification is required to get job in a government school? What I have to study further? Can you please provide me the steps which I need to follow for the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thank you!
The interested candidates need to qualify the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) or State Eligibility Test (SET). There are different qualifications required for Primary School Teachers (Class 1 to 5th) and Elementary School Teachers (Class 6th to 8th). Candidates who clear the CTET shall be eligible for Central Government Schools and Central Government Aided Schools. Those who clear SET shall be eligible for State Government and Government Aided Schools. You have to apply to the schools for a job. The CTET Website link.
6th September 2020, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

I am completed graduation in hindi. And now studying b ed. What qualification i needed to get admission in government school near me. ?And i compled hindi pravee too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?