2nd August 2018, 09:56 AM
Pooja yadav 1334

Can I apply for CTET without NTT qualification for a candidate with 59% in 12th?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have done my 12th with 59% marks. I haven't done NTT course. So, can I be eligible to apply for CTET recruitment. Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

5th August 2018, 07:24 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for CTET without NTT qualification for a candidate with 59% in 12th?

CTET refers to Central Teacher Eligibility Test and it is held for recruitment of teachers in Central Funded government schools or private schools affiliated to CBSE.

The minimum education required for appearing in CTET ( i.e; CTET Paper I ) examination is a higher secondary school degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a recognized board. Also, an additional teacher training course such as D.Ed/D.El.Ed/etc. is required along with regular academic degree. Marks relaxation of 5% is allowed for reserved category candidates.

So, just on the basis of your current educational qualification i.e; Class 12th with 59% marks , you are not eligible for appearing in CTET unless you opt for a teacher training program.

For more updates regarding CTET, you can refer to the link .www.ctet.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?