23rd March 2017, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for CTET exam after completing B.Sc scoring 68% marks and MA in English?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with B.Sc scoring 68% marks and now I am pursuing MA in English. I want to apply for CTET exam so I want to know am I eligible to apply for CTET exam after completing B.Sc scoring 68% marks and MA in English? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for CTET exam after completing B.Com and B.Ed course?
  2. Can I appear for CTET on the basis of PG and I have also done B.Ed?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for GDCA exam after completing B.Com scoring 35% marks? How can I apply for the exam?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for NET exam after completing MA and B.Ed in English? What is the syllabus for NET exam?
  5. Availability of CTET 2016 examination form -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in English after scoring 50 percentage marks in MA?
  7. Am i eligible for CTET with 60% makrs in Post Graduation from IGNOU?
  8. Am I eligible for CTET after scoring 48% marks in B.A?
  9. Am I eligible for CTET exam after completing Graduation with 44% marks?
  10. B.Ed 1st year student is eligible for CTET 2016 exam?
  11. Am I eligible for TET or CTET exam after passing BSc with 44% marks?
  12. Am I eligible to get the government job after completion of MA English without clearing CTET exam?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed course after completing Graduation scoring 46% marks? Do I have to attempt any entrance exam?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for CTET exam for doing B.Ed course after completion of M.Sc course?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for SSC exam after scoring 37% marks in graduation and 52% marks in Masters in English?
  16. Procedure to get Central School job of Drawing Teacher?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Private Bank PO exam after completing Graduation scoring 40% marks? How can I apply for the exam?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed entrance exam after completing BA scoring 44.75% marks?
24th March 2017, 11:30 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for CTET exam after completing B.Sc scoring 68% marks and MA in English?

CTET stands for Central Teacher Eligibility Test and examination is conducted by CBSE for recruitment of teacher in government schools.

The minimum required qualification to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed 12th and have D.Ed.

Master degree is not compulsory to appear for examination.

So, if you have passed bachelor degree you must need to have D.Ed or B.Ed degree to appear for examination. For more information about examination visit at www.ctet.nic.in.
25th March 2017, 06:08 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for CTET exam after completing B.Sc scoring 68% marks and MA in English?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with B.Sc scoring 68% marks and now I am pursuing MA in English. I want to apply for CTET exam so I want to know am I eligible to apply for CTET exam after completing B.Sc scoring 68% marks and MA in English? Please answer as soon as possible.
Yes, you are eligible for CTET entrance exam.

Those candidates who have competed graduation degree and B.Ed course from a recognized university are eligible for CTET exam.

There are no age criteria.
24th October 2017, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

I have done Bsc Electronics and b.ed. Am I eligible for CTET exam or Tgt in any TET exam
28th October 2020, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I'm currently in my bsc degree. Can I eligible for ctet? Without any b.e.d or teacher training degrees?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?