15th June 2016, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for I to V and VI to VIII Classes under CTET after Post Graduation and NTT?

Dear Sir, I have passed my Graduation, Post Graduation and NTT. So am I Eligible to apply for I to V and VI to VIII Classes both papers under CTET Examination with the above criteria. Please let me know the Eligibility Criteria.

15th June 2016, 10:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for I to V and VI to VIII Classes under CTET after Post Graduation and NTT?

If you fulfill the eligibility criteria for nursery teacher in government schools then surely you will be eligible for CTET.

Normally, those who have B.Ed qualification are considered secondary school teaching jobs. For primary school teaching NTT is considered.
16th June 2016, 02:32 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for I to V and VI to VIII Classes under CTET after Post Graduation and NTT?

Yes, you can apply for the post of a teacher in any good school with the qualification you have after having scored well in your CTET examination. Also, you should be having a B.Ed degree from a recognized University.
9th September 2019, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

I have NCC Diploma and I am graduation can I spend the form of CTET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?