20th July 2013, 06:13 PM
saranyadevij

Can I apply for CTS without experience certificate

Am bca with 2010 passed out.. my aim and wish to join as web designer in mnc like cts...
am having non IT experience only... and also I have worked in small companies they didn't provide me experience certificate ...
anybody can help me and let know how my dream cum true..
pls mail to [email protected]

16th May 2016, 12:40 AM
Sammy24*7
Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for CTS without experience certificate

Yes, you can apply to CTS without any experience certificate but the only problem is that you will get in there as a fresher and the package also will be of fresher.
Please check the eligibility criteria before applying as you may not get shortlisted if you are not eligible.
28th October 2020, 06:02 PM
Priya Dhongade

Default Re: Can I apply for CTS without experience certificate

If you want to join CTS and you dont have any experience certificate then dont worry they only demand your following documents : education qualification 10th and 12th marksheet including graduation ,passing certificate and personal Documents such as pan card, Aadhar card, voter id card, passport etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?