26th August 2017, 11:38 PM
Kittu negi

Can I apply for D.L.Ed after completion of graduation if not yet a Teacher?

Sir/Mam, I am not a teacher yet and just completed graduation. So, am I eligible to apply for D.L.Ed course? Can you please let me know the minimum criteria followed to apply? It will be helpful if you can get back to me soon. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for government teacher job after completion of graduation with 50 percent marks?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for government teacher job after completion of graduation and B.Ed in Mumbai?
  3. Am I eligible to do MA or B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percentage marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to add history or geography in graduation after completion?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for PGT teacher after completion of graduation with 45 percent and masters with 56 percent?
  6. How to become a teacher after completion of M.Com course?
  7. Can B.Ed. students apply for Primary Teacher posts in Government School of Delhi?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for school teacher post after completion of BCA and post graduation in PGDBM with HR specialization?
  9. After having completed B.Sc what should a candidate do to enter in Teaching profession? -- [New]
  10. Can I apply for government school teacher job after B.Ed and CTET?
  11. What should I do after completion of B.Sc Physics to become a teacher at TGT post? Is post graduation course mandatory to be completed?
  12. What to do after B.Com to become a higher class teacher or lecturer?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed course after completion of studies with minimum marks and apply for primary school teacher job?
  14. What are career opportunities after B.Ed from Allahabad University?
  15. What should I do next to get a government teacher job after completion of graduation with 71% marks?
  16. Job after doing BCA from IEM kolkata
  17. Am I eligible to get job as a Drawing Teacher in any school after completion of graduation in commerce?
  18. Can i be eligible for TGT Hindi after B.A Journalism?
30th August 2017, 03:34 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for D.L.Ed after completion of graduation if not yet a Teacher?

D.L.Ed stands for Diploma in Elementary Education. Earlier this course was known as Basic Training Certificate course. The eligibility criteria for this course is:

>>Candidate must have done bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for this course. The minimum percentage of marks required in bachelor's degree is 50%.

>>Candidate must be minimum of 18 years and upper age limit is 35 years. OBC and SC/ST candidates can get upper age relaxation.

Yes, you can apply for D.L.Ed course after completion of graduation.
30th August 2017, 07:59 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for D.L.Ed after completion of graduation if not yet a Teacher?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for D.L.Ed course. The course is of two year duration.

The required minimum eligibility to apply for D.L.Ed is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university with minimum 50% and relaxation for reserved category.
30th August 2017, 09:04 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

D.El.Ed. refers to Diploma in Elementary Education and same is a teacher training school after pursuing one can apply for becoming teacher upto Class V in any school.

As far as you are concerned about your eligibility to pursue the same course after your graduation degree then for your information I would like to let you know that you are eligible if you have managed 50% marks in your Class 12th which is the basic qualification required for pursuing the same course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?