2nd October 2017, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for government teacher job after completion of graduation with 50 percent marks?

I am 29 years and had done post graduation in political science and got 50% Marks and want to apply for government teacher job in Amritsar city please reply as fast as you can. Hope that I will get the answer from here soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for PGT teacher after completion of graduation with 45 percent and masters with 56 percent?
  2. Am I eligible to do MA or B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percentage marks?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for government teacher job after completion of graduation and B.Ed in Mumbai?
  4. Am I eligible for the government teacher job after completion of graduation and 40 years old?
  5. Can I apply for government school teacher job after B.Ed and CTET?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for TET exam after completion of graduation with 49.83 percent and belong to SC candidate?
  7. How to do B.Ed after completing M.Com?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of graduation with 49% marks and 70% marks in PGDCA?
  9. How can I take admission for B.Ed after passing B.Com -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible for UP government teacher job after completion of JBT and clearing CTET test with good grades? -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible to give IAS exam after completion of graduation with 52 percent marks?
  12. B.Ed possible with 39 percent marks in graduation?
  13. Is B.Ed valid for getting a government job in Bihar?
  14. What should I do next to get a government teacher job after completion of graduation with 71% marks?
  15. Can I get a Teacher post in government sector if done PG Diploma in Educational Administration & Supervision?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of graduation with 49% marks and 70% marks in PGDCA?
  17. Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percent marks?
  18. Am I eligible for government teacher job after completion of graduation in rural development?
4th October 2017, 06:03 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government teacher job after completion of graduation with 50 percent marks?

For recruitment in teaching sector government jobs one has to appear and qualify in CTET or TET conducted by state government.

The common eligibility to appear in examination is candidate must have passed 12th, bachelor or post graduation with at least a diploma or higher degree in education.

So, you cannot appear in examination unless you have D.Ed, B.Ed or equivalent degree.

CBSE conducts CTET twice in a year for recruitment of candidates in Central government schools.

For detail information about CTET visit at www.ctet.nic.in.
5th October 2017, 10:16 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government teacher job after completion of graduation with 50 percent marks?

First thing I would like to let you know that to be a teacher in government school regular graduation or post graduation degree is not enough as you need to hold additional professional teacher training degree like D.Ed ( Diploma in Education ) or B.Ed ( Bachelor of Education ).

So in order to become government school teacher you first need to pursue B.Ed degree course for which the minimum educational qualification required is a bachelor degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a recognized university and then have to qualify Punjab TET ( Teacher Eligibility Test ).
5th October 2017, 04:56 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Yes, of course you can apply for government teacher job after completion of your post graduation. You can apply for school lecturer post at the official website of Punjab Public Service Commission. Candidates who have completed their post graduation in any stream from a recognized university are eligible for this exam. Thanks
6th October 2017, 12:06 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

To get jobs in government schools as teacher candidates have to appear and qualify in CTET or STET examination.

The eligibility to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed at least 12th from a recognised board and have diploma degree in education.

So, you can appear in examination if you have B.Ed or Diploma in Education degree.

For detail information about examination visit at www.ctet.nic.in. To get notification for STET examination visit at official website of respective state education board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?