17th January 2018, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get job as a Drawing Teacher in any school after completion of graduation in commerce?

Am I eligible to get the job as drawing teacher in school after completion of graduation in commerce? Can you please let me know what is the criteria followed? It will be really helpful if you can let me know the details on the same soon. Thank you!

18th January 2018, 08:57 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get job as a Drawing Teacher in any school after completion of graduation in commerce?

In order to become a drawing teacher in any schools, you should have completed your bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized college/university. You must also have a bachelor of education degree from a recognized university. With this eligibility you can get jobs in private schools and for government schools you have to appear for teachers eligibility test. After clearing the examination you can get the job of a drawing teacher.
19th January 2018, 12:14 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get job as a Drawing Teacher in any school after completion of graduation in commerce?

The basic thing is that you have knowledge as well as you must be an expert in drawing. It will be better to have a degree in Drawing as because it is necessary/mandatory.
At the time of interview you must be asked about degree or any certificate.
If you have degree in the field of drawing then only you will be eligible to be appointed as a drawing teacher in any good school.
19th January 2018, 11:50 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to get the job as drawing teacher in school after completion of graduation in commerce? Can you please let me know what is the criteria followed? It will be really helpful if you can let me know the details on the same soon. Thank you!

Sorry, you are not eligible to get a job as a Drawing Teacher in any school after completion of graduation in commerce. Minimum eligibility for the Drawing Teacher post in various schools is as follows: candidates with a Bachelor of Fine Arts or Degree in Drawing / Painting / Sculpture / Graphic Art Form (5 years duration) from a recognized university. Being a commerce graduate you are not eligible to apply for the Drawing Teacher post in any school. You can apply for various jobs related to commerce, accounts, finance, administration, etc.
19th January 2018, 03:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't teach a subject, in which you haven't got any degree. You need a degree in fine arts along with B.Ed to apply for such teaching jobs.

At government schools, you also need to qualify TET to become a permanent school teacher.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?