31st August 2017, 12:38 PM
Toko yalin

Am I eligible to apply for PGT teacher after completion of graduation with 45 percent and masters with 56 percent?

Am I eligible to apply for PGT teacher after completion of graduation with 45 percent and masters with 56 percent? Currently, I am doing B.Ed course. Can you please give me the information on the same soon? Awaiting for the quick response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. B.Ed possible with 39 percent marks in graduation?
  2. Am I eligible to get a job in any company having 80 percent in SSLC, 58 percent in PU and 55 percent in graduation?
  3. Can I apply for CTET Paper-1 if doesn't have 50 percent in Senior Secondry? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible for D.Ed after completion of B.Sc with 48 percent and 12th with 50 percent?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for government teacher job after completion of graduation with 50 percent marks?
  6. Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percent marks?
  7. Can I do B.Ed after MCA degree?
  8. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after completion of B.Tech with 63% marks?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for TET exam after completion of graduation with 49.83 percent and belong to SC candidate?
  10. How can I take admission for B.Ed after passing B.Com -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do B.Ed after completing M.Com?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for HAL job after completion of diploma in civil engineering with 75.33 percent and 12th science with 52 percent?
  13. Am I eligible to give IAS exam after completion of graduation with 52 percent marks?
  14. What type of jobs I can get after completion of graduation with geography honours and masters in mass communication?
  15. Am I eligible to get a private bank job if my graduation percent is 47?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission in UP BTC if I have only 50 percent marks in high school?
  17. Am ie ligible for any IT company? I have scored 54% in 12th
  18. Am I eligible to do B.Ed course with 49.5 percent marks in B.Sc Maths and 62 percent marks in post graduation?
6th September 2017, 12:55 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for PGT teacher after completion of graduation with 45 percent and masters with 56 percent?

Yes, you will become eligible to appear in PGT (Post Graduate Teacher ) examination after completion of B.Ed course.

The eligibility to appear in PGT examination is :-

Candidate must have passed master degree from a recognised university.

Candidate must possess B.Ed course.

So, you can appear in examination and after qualifying in examination will be eligible for recruitment as PGT in government schools.
6th September 2017, 09:46 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for PGT teacher after completion of graduation with 45 percent and masters with 56 percent?

The full form of PGT is Post Graduate Teacher.

Eligibility criteria:

Academic qualification: Master's degree in any discipline along with Bachelor's degree in education.

You will be eligible to apply for PGT after Master's degree and completion of Bachelor's degree in Education. Your percentage of marks is enough to make you eligible for this.
7th September 2017, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

I am an Indian Army ex-serviceman I have completed my graduation through distance education, Can I apply for IBPS or SBI Clerks and PO recruitment
13th September 2017, 12:58 AM
19Amanpreet
Member+

To be eligible to apply for PGT examination, you must be a post graduate in the relevant subject with minimum of 50% marks. Candidate is also required to pass B.ed course as the basic eligibility requirement. Without B.Ed you are not eligible to appear for the examination.
Since you have completed your post graduation, you should pursue B.Ed to appear for PGT examination.
22nd July 2021, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

I have passed graduation with 49 percent and masters with 68percent also completed bed with 66percent can I apply for pgt
24th August 2022, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for TGT post If In graduation got 47% and for 12 got 48 %
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?