17th September 2016, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

What should I do next to get a government teacher job after completion of graduation with 71% marks?

Hello Sir/Mam,

its aditi ,, i have completed my graduation with 71% this year,, now in dilemma that what next i must do to get a government teacher job!!!??? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? What steps we need to follow?

please reply!!

thanking you sir !!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the next steps I need to take after completion of 12th and B.Com course to get the government teacher job?
  2. Am I eligible for the government teacher job after completion of graduation and 40 years old?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for government teacher job after completion of graduation and B.Ed in Mumbai?
  4. Am I eligible to do MA or B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percentage marks? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  5. Can I get a Teacher post in government sector if done PG Diploma in Educational Administration & Supervision?
  6. What should I do next to get a Government teachers job after completion of graduation with 71%?
  7. How to get a job of government teacher in central school after completing graduation from IGNOU BSc
  8. Can I apply for government school teacher job after B.Ed and CTET?
  9. Am I eligible for government teacher job after completion of graduation in rural development?
  10. Am I eligible to get government teacher job after completion of B.Com course?
  11. What should I do if I want to become a government teacher after completion of BCA course?
  12. What is the procedure followed to get a government teacher job after completion of B.Ed and M.Ed course?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of graduation with 49% marks and 70% marks in PGDCA?
  14. Will I be able to get a government job after completion of Graduation?
  15. How to get a job in government sector after completing graduation from IGNOU BSc with 64%
  16. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of graduation with 49% marks and 70% marks in PGDCA?
  17. What is the steps which I need to follow to get a government teacher job after completion of B.Com course?
  18. Will it be possible to get a government teacher in job in Uttar Pradesh after completion of D.Ed degree from Delhi?

18th September 2016, 05:15 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do next to get a government teacher job after completion of graduation with 71% marks?

First, you have to do B.ED for getting a government teacher job. As B.ED is compulsory for government teacher jobs. After that you have to give TET exam which is conducted by both state and central government. For getting a teacher job in your state you should visit the official website of your state public service commission. There you will know about the next step after TET. Thanks

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?