26th July 2012, 03:54 PM
kothaijeevitha

Can i apply for government job after pursuing B.Tech 3rd year IT?

i am persuing b.tech 3rd yr it
can i apply government jobs?
if posible which job should i apply?
by what way?

Related Questions:
26th June 2013, 03:28 PM
gopikalavanya

Smile Re: Can i apply for government job after pursuing B.Tech 3rd year IT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kothaijeevitha View Post
i am persuing b.tech 3rd yr it
can i apply government jobs?
if posible which job should i apply?
by what way?
hi,
if you are willing to do government job then the minimum qualification required is graduation so complete your graduation and apply for government job.
Some important tips you should follow in your job search preparation-
Find a good source of getting latest government job updates. This task is already done by landing on this Job- Our Blog is a Complete and Vital Source of Government Jobs Updates for Everyone "Subscribe to our Newsletter" This will help you in getting jobs on your email directly.
You must have proper knowledge of syllabus, exam pattern, selection procedure and scheme of exam whenever you apply for a job. Most of the written exams contains a proper pattern where objective and subjective question comes from the related subjects as well as Reasoning, English, GK and Quantitative Aptitude test is Mandatory, you should prepare for written exams on the bases of previous year question papers and books related to the syllabus only. Click Here to Learn Written Exam Tips
You might have to go through some Interview rounds as well, for this you must do some homework to command on this part. We have shared a complete list of Interview Cracking Tips and Tricks- Click Here
Be in Touch with current affairs by reading news papers and following news channels or if you are tech savvy then subscribe to feed of News Sites.
Work on your communication skills "Written and Spoken Both"
Learn Basics of Computers and if you are into engineering and IT related field than you must be a geek of your subjected area
These tips are easy and you an make them part of your daily schedule and this is our guarantee if you are dedicated and self confident then nothing is impossible for you. These tips will save tour time and efforts.

Best of Luck
26th June 2013, 05:52 PM
billa229

Post Re: Can i apply for government job after pursuing B.Tech 3rd year IT?

yes you are eligible for government jobs while you are in 3rd btech itself provided that if you did diploma.every Wednesday weekly updated employment news magzine will come. Buy it and choose for which job you are suitable and apply for it (or) register in employmentnews.gov.in website to get weekly alerts for government jobs.
26th June 2013, 05:59 PM
billa229

Post Re: Can i apply for government job after pursuing B.Tech 3rd year IT?

yes you are eligible provided that if you did diploma.every week thursday employment news magzine and buy it choose for which job you are suitable. or regeister in employmentnews.gov.in website for weekly job alerts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?