7th December 2017, 10:22 PM
Kuldeep Singh Jakhar

Can I apply for government job in Haryana after clearing diploma in Civil Engineering?

I want to know that can I apply for the government job in Haryana passing Diploma in Civil Engineering from SunRise University Alwar Rajasthan & is that approved by the AICTE and UGC.? Can you please confirm me with the details soon? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for government job in Civil Engineering after passing 3 years diploma in civil engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for a Government job in the Civil Sector at Uttar Pradesh after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering from KSOU?
  3. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  4. Can I apply for any government jobs on the basis of Diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible for Government jobs if pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  6. How to get Government job after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  7. What should I do to get a government job while I am doing 3rd year B.E Civil Engineering course?
  8. How to apply for government job in UP after passing diploma in civil engineering?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  10. Which government job I can apply for after completion of diploma in Civil engineering?
  11. Can I apply for government job after completing diploma in civil engineering
  12. How to get a job in government section after completing diploma in civil engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which Government job I can apply for after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs in Maharashtra or any other private jobs after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  15. How to get a government job related to civil engineering after diploma in civil engineering?
  16. Can I get a government job after doing diploma in civil engineering after class 10th?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for government job if I have completed diploma in Civil Engineering?
  18. List of government jobs to apply after completion of diploma in Civil engineering? Names of 10 private companies to apply for civil junior engineer job?
11th December 2017, 12:47 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I apply for government job in Haryana after clearing diploma in Civil Engineering?

Diploma is not equivalent to the graduation but to the 12th standard.

So, yes, you can apply for the government jobs but only for which 12th or diploma is the eligibility criteria.

You cannot apply for the jobs for which graduation is the criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?