4th March 2018, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Which government job I can apply for after completion of diploma in Civil engineering?

For which exams can I apply after completing diploma in civil engineering? For which government job can I apply? Can you please answer me back with the details which I need? It will be helpful if you can get back to me on the same soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for a Government job in the Civil Sector at Uttar Pradesh after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering from KSOU?
  2. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs in Maharashtra or any other private jobs after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  4. List of government jobs to apply after completion of diploma in Civil engineering? Names of 10 private companies to apply for civil junior engineer job?
  5. Which government job I can apply for after completion of diploma in Civil engineering?
  6. Which Government job I can apply for after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  7. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What should we do after completion of B.Tech Civil engineering to get a government job in future?
  9. What are the preparations required to get Government job after completion of Diploma in Civil?
  10. Can I get government job on the basis of Civil Diploma? Right procedure to get such job?
  11. Tips to prepare for government job after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering
  12. Can I apply for any government jobs on the basis of Diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible for Government jobs if pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  14. How to get Government job after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  15. Can I apply for government job in Haryana after clearing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  16. Can I pursue animation after diploma in civil engineering?
  17. What should I do to get a government job while I am doing 3rd year B.E Civil Engineering course?
  18. Which government job I can apply after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
31st March 2018, 10:47 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which government job I can apply for after completion of diploma in Civil engineering?

There are various job opportunities for candidates who have passed diploma to get recruitment in government jobs.

But the best opportunities are in Railway and PSU's. You have the opportunities to appear for Assistant Loco Pilot entrance examination as well as for JE (Junior Engineer ) in NTPC, Electricity department etc.

For more details regarding entrance examination and selection procedure visit at official website.
31st March 2018, 07:44 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which government job I can apply for after completion of diploma in Civil engineering?

Diploma passed candidates are eligible to get jobs in various sector.

You are eligible to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot entrance examination. Candidates with diploma degree are also eligible for recruitment as Junior Engineer in Public Sector Undertakings.

So, appear for entrance examination and qualify in it for final recruitment in jobs.
2nd April 2018, 05:52 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Government Job Opportunities available after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering:

There are several government job opportunities available after successful completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering course. You may find employment opportunities in the below mentioned organizations. Some of them include,

>> Indian Railways
>> BHEL
>> BEL
>> SAIL
>> NTPC
>> GAIL
>> SAIL..as apprentices/ technicians..etc.,

You may find good and more number of job opportunities after completion of Bachelor's Degree. Hence, I suggest you to pursue Graduation after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?