26th February 2017, 09:00 PM
Kalabhai D Rohit

Can I apply for JRF exam after completing 3rd year B.Tech (Dairy Tech)?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing B.Tech (Dairy Tech) and I am in the 3rd year of the course so I want to know can I apply for JRF exam after completing 3rd year B.Tech (Dairy Tech)? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to take admission in M.Tech after completing B.Tech 3rd year?
  2. Can I apply for government job after completing B.Tech with 60%
  3. Eligibility criteria of CSIR-JRF for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. JRF previous question papers of B.Tech Dairy Technology
  5. How should I join B.Tech Marine course by lateral entry after completing B.Tech Mechanical?
  6. Details of JRF exam for M.Tech in Agriculture engineering student?
  7. Which Books to refer for JTO Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for GATE exam after completing B.Tech course? When can I apply for the course and what is the procedure to apply?
  9. Can I do M.Tech course in dairy technology after completion of B.Sc Computer Science graduation?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for IES after completing B.Tech 3rd year?
  11. Can I apply for JRF being a B.Tech(Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) student?
  12. What exam to answer for Railway Job while in B.Tech 3rd year?
  13. Can I apply in UPSC exam if pursuing B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) 3rd year?
  14. List of Aeronautical Centres where I can apply for summer training during 3rd year Aeronautical B.Tech? Procedure to apply in HAL Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I get job after completing my B.Tech, I have scored 7.2 CGPA upto 3rd year?
  16. Eligibility for masters after completing Dairy diploma in Dairy technology?
  17. How can I apply for Summer Internship after completing 3rd year B.Tech in Computer Science? What are the requirements to apply for Internship? -- [New]
  18. How should I join B.Tech marine for a short period after completing B.Tech Mechanical?
27th February 2017, 09:14 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for JRF exam after completing 3rd year B.Tech (Dairy Tech)?

JRF stands for Junior Research Fellowship and for the recruitment candidates have to qualify in NET examination conducted by UGC twice every year.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed master degree from a recognised university with minimum 55% and age limit is between 19-28 years with relaxation in age for women and reserved category.

So, you are not eligible to appear for examination now. For more information about examination visit at www.ugc.ac.in.
27th February 2017, 11:47 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for JRF exam after completing 3rd year B.Tech (Dairy Tech)?

The eligibility to appear for JRF examination is :-

Candidate must have passed master's degree from a recognised university.

The age limit is 19-28 years.

The minimum required aggregate to appear for examination is 55%.

So, you cannot appear for examination with bachelor degree qualification. The examination is conducted by UGC twice every year. To get detail information about examination visit at www.ugc.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?