4th June 2013, 04:43 PM
Anil Meharaniya

Can I apply for MCA from any government university? I have done 12th with mathematics

I have done 10+2 with mathematics & after that i completed b.a. (arts) . Can i apply for mca from any govt. University? Plz Reply fast it's important

Related Questions:
  1. Can I eligible to do MCA from Mumbai University after the completion of B.Sc IT with Mathematics and 12th without Mathematics?
  2. Can I do MCA course having passed in Mathematics in Graduation and not having Mathematics in 12th class? Information regarding Entrance Exams for MCA course?
  3. Which colleges and universities can I join MCA course being a candidate having secured 48% in B.Com and 90% in Mathematics of 12th class?
  4. What is the required percentage for BCA student to get admission?
  5. How to study for Civil BTech after passing B.Com
  6. Can I do MCA without having Mathematics in 12th? Am I eligible for MCA?
  7. What are the government jobs available after doing MCA? I am looking for government jobs -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to apply in Delhi University after passing BCA and 12th without Maths?
  9. Can I do MCA without having Mathematics in 11th and 12th? Which are the best colleges for this course? I am from commerce stream
  10. Any opportunity to get in government sector after finishing MCA from CUSAT? Any exams being conducted?
  11. Post graduate degree in Maths is possible after BCA? -- [New]
  12. What to do after completion of BCA course?
  13. Am I eligible to write NIMCET Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course?
  14. Can I apply for MCA entrance? I am a in B.Com 3rd year
  15. Degree in B.com after MCA from MG University and B.Sc (Mathematics)?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission in MCA if I do not have any mathematics paper in BCA but I have studied 12th with mathematics?
  17. Can I apply for MCA through NIMCET after scoring 58.44% marks in 12th?
  18. Can I apply for MCA from Delhi University after doing BSc IT from Kota University with Statistics at Graduation Level? Syllabus for MCA entrance exam?
30th March 2015, 04:38 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for MCA from any government university? I have done 12th with mathematics

Dear Friend

Yes you can apply for MCA admission for the government university but the admission for this program is through the entrance exam. In India most of the government as well as private universities are conducting the MCA entrance exam you should first apply for the entrance exam and if you score well in that only then you are eligible to take admission in the MCA course.
List of MCA Entrance Exams:
ICET-MCA
NIMCET
TANCET
RMCAAT
Kerala - MCA
PGCET (Karnataka)
Maharashtra MCA CET
JNU MCA

List of Govt. MCA University:
JNU Delhi
BHU
MDU Rohtak
Central university
NITs
GJU Hisar
Rajasthan Technical University
Kurukshetra University

And Many more state wise university
30th March 2015, 07:33 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I apply for MCA from any government university? I have done 12th with mathematics

Please note that

# MCA stands for Master of Computer Application

# As the full form of MCA reveals that it is associated with the study of computer application.

# MCA course is open for all graduates. All bachelor degree holders can seek admission in MCA irrespective of stream/faculty/subjects in degree.

# You have mentioned in the query that you have studied Mathematics only upto 10+2. Note that all degree holders are eligible for MCA whether they have studied Mathematics or not.

# It is true that Mathematics share major portion in the question paper of MCA Entrance Examination.

# Good knowledge in Mathematics helps in getting better marks.

# Mostly, before taking admission in MCA, it is mandatory to crack an entrance examination.

# Most of Government universities and private universities offers the course of MCA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?