14th August 2013, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for MPSE exam on the basis of diploma engineering?

can i apply for mpse exam on the basis of diploma engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Information about RTO MPSE exam? Is a diploma mechanical student eligible for the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. JEE or other B.Tech entrance exams on the basis of Diploma engineering?
  3. Can i apply for engineering services entrance in 3rd year on the basis of diploma?
  4. Can I apply for Mechanical Engineering Diploma on 10th basis being 12th commerce passed? -- [New]
  5. How to apply for diploma lateral entry exam for engineering in Tamilnadu while in ECE diploma?
  6. Are there any jobs in Banking Sector on diploma basis?
  7. How to become a RTO officer after first year diploma in mechanical engineering
  8. Scope of government job on the basis of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. How to take admission in diploma in chemical engineering? How to apply online for diploma in chemical engineering?
  10. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  11. Can I be eligible for RTO on the basis of Diploma course?
  12. Can we do degree after completing intermediate MPC?
  13. Is there any Aeronautical Engineering college in which I can get lateral entry on diploma engineering basis after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. How to apply for post diploma lateral entry in engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu? Can I apply to IIT Madras?
  15. How may I Join Indian Army? How to apply for SSB interview? I've done diploma in Mechanical engineering
  16. How can I get a job in any company on the basis of my diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. How many seats are vacant in B.Tech Lateral Entry?
  18. How to apply for Diploma in Mining after the completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
29th February 2016, 10:48 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for MPSE exam on the basis of diploma engineering?

MPSC stands for Maharashtra Public Service Commission .

Maharashtra Public Service Commission conducts recruitment examination every year for various posts under its various departments like Administration, Police, Forest and Engineering etc.

The eligibility criteria required for the entrance exam of MPSC are as under :-

-The candidate must be an Indian .

-The candidate must have completed graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized university or institute.The candidates who are pursuing the final year of graduation can also apply for the examination.

-The candidate age to apply for MPSC must be in between 19 years to 33 years. Age relaxation of 3 years is provided for the candidates of OBC category and 5 years relaxation for the candidates of SC/ST category.The upper age limit for handicapped candidates is 45 years .

-The selection process involves of

*Preliminary Exam,

*Main exam, and

*Interview.

To get more details, candidate can visit the official website of MPSC:- www.mpsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?